Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 2 Ch. 20

Group Leader
Shikimori doesn't look like she's enjoying the popularity much. Izumi probably should have stepped in a little bit better in this chapter, and please don't take this as me saying he's weak or any of that, but sometimes you have to just put your foot down. I did like how Inuzuka was trying his best to be a bro and just hang out with him when he knew he was feeling bad. Then the baseball came lmao, you can only take so much. Overall solid chapter.

Scanlation Updates:

Arigatights! - I have a few chapters that I still have available for translation which is super good because we won't run into many issues where I can't release a chapter and even makes it so I do do double chapters if I want.
Mizore - I have my sister working on the Vol. 2 extra, it's kinda long so I'm just giving her the time she needs. The chapter that dropped Thursday was a 3 page "extra" and the Koreans don't really do those. So again I'm at the mercy of my sister, but, when they are both done, you know I'll be releasing them both at the same time.
Sukinako - We are all caught up to this, the next chapter comes out 22 May, I'm hoping it gets translated quickly so I can put it out ASAP.
Cute - This is pretty much in the same boat as Arigatights!, I'm deliberately staying a couple chapters behind so I'm not stuck with no chapter to put out.

Giveaway Update:
Saturday, 25 May at/around 4pm EST I will start streaming. There will be a total of 6 chances to win $50, so come hangout for your chance to win.
Enjoy!

I really wish he wasn't literally being a herbivore like the description oof.
Solid chapter though, and their relationship looks even more adorable now.

Dex-chan lover
Hnnng!
But yeah, Inuzuka was right, Izumi could step in or at least try to. And we know he can be cool if he tries.

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter!

Damn, I know that Izumi being unlucky is at the center of this manga, but I wasn't expecting that he was THIS unlucky.
I thought he had maybe 1 or 2 minor accidents per day, but his life seems literally in danger multiple times a day.

People think he's weak, but damn he is not. Not putting a bullet through your brain after experiencing this kind of curse every single day of your damned life is pretty heroic already, IMO.

@TheFiller

I really really enjoy this manga, but I don't think the impact would be the same as an anime. At most, I think it'd either be 5-minute adaptations, or have an Anime Original plot.

Although, I thought the same thing about the Takagi anime and the Seitokai Yakuindomo anime initially, and I really did enjoy those.

So maybe (hopefully) I could be wrong.

Group Leader
@Tarage yea, I'd have to agree, I asked someone else their opinion and they said it looked fine, so I left it. But you have bad chapters every once in a while. thanks for the feedback

Users who are viewing this thread