Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 2 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Everything makes sense when you realise that the two characters are just gender bent.

Dex-chan lover
4cc.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Dammit, i thought she has going to teach him how to be a man 😉

Damn our girl really got cockblocked. Was so close to the kill. That "Good boy" line was killer! Thanks for the release, this is that good shit I come to MD to read!

Dex-chan lover
I totally wanna be like that with my bf (when I get one lolol)

Dex-chan lover
this is too much hand holding! we need to put hentai tag on this!

Dex-chan lover
@DrWhoCares: Great, another one of the "fuck foreign idiosyncrasies, localize everything no matter what" crowd who takes offense to leaving even a single untranslated word in a whole chapter. Ignore him, @stef, you're doing a great job.

Dex-chan lover
He has bad luck, and she saves him from it. When things fall on him, she catches them, like sports equipment and so on.
So when they have sex, it's clear that the condom will break on him, and she'll make sure to "catch" it perfectly.

More uncensored handholding! And she even levelled up his initial attempt. Manga are so lewd this week.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus @stef, censor that lewd shit! This is christian mongolian pictogram stories sharing site after all!

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I didn't expected them to try anything at all. Too bad the cockblock (or, in this case, the clamjam) was kinda obvious.

And that poor cat stuck in the middle of all that... x)

Double-page supporter
besides all the lewd going on in this chap, that has to be one of the cutest cats I've ever seen drawn.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 so if they're genderbent that meant in that scene male Shikimori would have been in a girly dress, pinning Izumi down to the couch?

Users who are viewing this thread