Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 6 Ch. 57

Group Leader
@EminentLine
@FredFriendly I'm genuinely curious: What do you guys get out of being assholes? Lol. You sound entitled as fuck.

Seems to me that the ones who feel entitled are those who say nasty things about other mangadex members that do not share their opinion. How about you actually contribute to the conversation about the chapter instead of spewing nasty comments about other mangadex members?

@nobaka
guys @FredFriendly is just trolling

no one could possibly hate everyone's favorite non-euclidean friend, hachimatsu

Sigh. I guess, unlike those who seem to worship Hachimatsu, I am not entitled to my own opinion so those who vehemently disagree with me (or anyone else who has a differing opinion) is "just trolling." By the way, I don't hate Hachimatsu, but I can't say I really like her.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I like Hachimatsu, but the writing of the arc was not great. While I understand the point was to have our less traditionally competent characters carry their weight, it took a long time and a lot of cheese to do it. Hachimatsu got a lot more quality interaction done with just one-off reactions. Even in the arc, the melting blobiness was better than the hammy "I guess I'll try harder" stuff.

@FredFriendly I suggest you use terms more specific than "useless", because that's just asking for people to interpret it as an insult.

Dex-chan lover
Haha, proof she does the whole cool thing just to get a reaction, or at least sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
I love this because they're so adorable together.

She's like an atom bomb of sheer coolness, but she turns into puddy at how adorable MC is and I love it.

Group Leader
@cryum
I suggest you use terms more specific than "useless", because that's just asking for people to interpret it as an insult.

I doubt it would matter how I expressed myself to those who would insult me or call me a troll since I don't agree with their opinions. That's just how it is.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly
So i'm right, you DON'T hate hachimitsu

obviously you can think whatever you like, but it's just way easier to not get quite so intense when discussing a gag romcom manga. you could say izumi is shit, that doesn't make you a double hitler (altho it kinda does), but why take it personally? i'm not ACTUALLY calling you a troll, because the people who benefit most from being called trolls are trolls.

besides everyone knows the real best character is izumi's dad (or mom+dad as a unit)

@FredFriendly Ok then. I think you're wrong, and those were good character development chapters. You're gonna be hard-pressed to find a romance manga that only follows the couple's antics. Seems to me like this manga isn't really for you anymore. May I suggest you find something else? Have you tried Futari Ashitamo Sorenarini? It's a bit short, but I've been enjoying that one.

Is this a better contribution?

Dex-chan lover
... Shikimori being called "Mii-chan" by Izumi's mother makes me wonder if we've ever had her and Izumi's given names revealed.

@FredFriendly: It matters when the way you express your disagreement is what drives others to insult you or call you a troll, rather than the mere fact that you expressed disagreement.

Double-page supporter
hhhhhhhh~ <3

lol shikimori can't take it, sad hiding-under-the-covers izumi was almost maximum cuteness uwu

Users who are viewing this thread