Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie - Vol. 6 Ch. 65

Cute couple strikes again!

Thanks for the chapter!

waaaaa i'm exicted to see micchon's place and parents next time!! thank you for the chapter~

Double-page supporter
Yes Shikimori's parents. Hope they are a nice people like Izumi's.

Dex-chan lover
Shikimori was out for short onsen vacation with his parents already. How the fuck her parents didn't know about it.
@mase-aga
I hope so too... but there were few instances where she really didn't want to talk about her parents or her home situation. Like that chapter where she had a dinner at Izumis place (b-day dinner I think).

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Parents are the best interrogators, not even POWs interrogators could beat them.

Good thing micchon pulled him back there, or else this would've been a completely different genre...

Jokes aside I love Izumi's expressions this chapter. He's really cute. Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
ara ara
tDBL6Pf.png

same

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Could one of you mention me? Mangadex deleted some of my notifications of the last 2 hours for some reason. I want to test if it works correctly.

Hopefully she's siblings, Little sister would be nice. Also i bet, her mom's cool as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman Notifications, for posts where your name is mentioned? Not sure if it's related, but pages here sometimes throw database errors when trying to open them lately...

Fed-Kun's army
They're made for each other 😍 I want a spin-off showing their lives after they're married

Also, she saved him from truck-kun! He was about to be isekai-ed!

Users who are viewing this thread