Shikkaku kara Hajimeru Nariagari Madou Shidou! - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I'll be damned if its not a self-fulfilling prophecy that he'll bring down that family name.

Because he's going to torch the bitch.

Dex-chan lover
LN version the manga is based on has been licensed by J Novel Club under the title The Magician Who Rose from Failure - Tales of War and Magic.
https://i.redd.it/yh5lkytnc4s51.png

Dex-chan lover
@deadrabbits
So far that's Arc's long term plan. Last I checked he's scored a few victories of his own but otherwise he still feels it's insufficient to properly show off to his family just yet.

@Akera93
iirc he has not; he still feels he hasn't made the Big One just yet. But at this point the family's been ignoring him, leaving Arcs free to do as he likes.

Dex-chan lover
As soon as the uncle said "nobody's managed to fully decipher these" I 100% expected the tomes to be written in japanese.

Double-page supporter
I'm liking this Uncle character. He's fun. This manga is giving me HunterxHunter vibes.

Thanks for the update.

Dex-chan lover
I hope it doesnt get a bloody revenge.
Its that MC's house valued the aptitude of magic more than anything else as a proof of their families lineage.

Although we can argue that a family member if more precious that anything else, they had basically different values compared to us...

Dex-chan lover
So what did the teacher/uncle say when the mc asked him about his decreasing magic, the day after? I mean, ignore it he might do, but he is still obviously going to inquire about it, no?

Users who are viewing this thread