Shikkaku kara Hajimeru Nariagari Madou Shidou!

More importantly why is every cover always like that? Cherry pick the lewdest image to represent every manga.

Group Leader
More importantly why is every cover always like that? Cherry pick the lewdest image to represent every manga.
Ngl i clicked cause of the cover, but the full caps title is also intriguing

Dex-chan lover
@katanon The same could be said about comics made in a certain country showing people suffering from smoldering manipulators on the cover page.

Dex-chan lover
First thing I thought on seeing the cover was "wait, did that isekai about the totem magic guy and his crazy sister get re-released with a new artist?"

Contributor
uh to whoever keeps switching the artist and author... it literally says 原作:樋辻臥命 meaning hitsuji gamei is the author

Group Leader
This is isekai reincarnation, right? It's not like he got sent over in his Japanese body.

Again a noob protagonist . If not special , he doesn't need tranfer other world . Author, stop to create stupid drama , please .

not gonna lie, when I see the mc on the LN cover I think "oh, he's got a spirit gun..." but on the manga cover it's ".... kancho???" 🤔🤔😱

Dex-chan lover
The description rhyme is preety good. Almost makes me want to read this. Almost.

Users who are viewing this thread