Shikkaku kara Hajimeru Nariagari Madou Shidou!

@Krutou You do realize it was a kid that grew up then awoken memories of his past? He is still a kid, just with memories he inherited.... that’s why I cried when he recollected how different “the man’s” life was compared to his. I say the man there cause that’s exactly how he refers to himself in the past.. “the man” it’s not him, just a distant memory

you know what i have to say to his parents. f**k them, Arcs is gonna become a magician no matter what. besides magic is sorta like muscles, you have to train it to make it stronger.

Web novel is being translated as well: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/shikkaku-kara-hajimeru-nariagari-mado-shido/
The translation quality is hit-or-miss, unfortunately.

This world building seems somewhat incoherent. The MC was disinherited due the bad result of his magic power measurement in Chapter 1, yet his uncle said in Chapter 3 that magic power cannot be measured... 🙄

Not sure why so many people are getting pissed by the slow updates, the manga is only on chapter 5 so this is only 2 chapters behind and it’s a pretty small and unpopular manga so it’s obviously not one of their priorities, just be great full they are even translating it in good quality and for free at that

@ashardalon That’s because there are different types of magic power the one they measured was the amount of magic they already have, so by his uncle saying magic power is immeasurable he is talking about how not all types of magic power can be tested for and the amount of magic can always change. Or at least that’s what I understood

I was hoping he just goes for more scientific route but this way is good to, I guess

I swear I've read this manga before with the same MC name and all. Anyone know if this was already made into a manga before?

@quetzal420
its probably this one Saikyou Juzoku Tensei: Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life
cause of the striking resemblance of the first cover
but i think the plot is not the same?

@Lonewolf22 thanks for the help but that's not it either. I REALLY specifically remember the name and reading around 20-30 chapters of it but looking at raws for this manga there doesn't seem to be even half of that... now it's gonna bother me forever lol.

Users who are viewing this thread