Shikkaku kara Hajimeru Nariagari Madou Shidou!

Contributor
I feel sorry for the artist. She's so much better at drawing boobs than loli ass.

Maybe a little overboard on the comically evil parents. Otherwise looks passable.

i somewhat understand that the mc cant just abandon his parents but with the 20 years dream he should be able to at least make a clean cut

arcs is clearly used as an outlet for the father to vent his frustrations about his own brother.

so if i was clave and had a brother + sister in law like that i would beat them silly because thats the only language entitled bullies are able to comprehend.

Dex-chan lover
LN version the manga is based on has been licensed by J Novel Club under the title The Magician Who Rose from Failure - Tales of War and Magic.https://i.redd.it/yh5lkytnc4s51.png

permalinkembedsaveeditdisable inbox repliesdeletereply

Dex-chan lover
Don't know, mate. This kid, being a previous adult and all, is a bit too soft/beta while being abused like that.

Dex-chan lover
Seems a bit generic, but it does have a way of evoking an emotional response, somehow. Someone smarter could probably tell exactly what it is about the art that does this...

Yeah the kid is definitely "too soft" he should totally somehow beat up a fully grown adult who's abusing him, if only he as an "alpha". Fuck me, what an unpleasant combination of idiocy and victim blaming.

This is "fine". Though that cover is repellent.

Fed-Kun's army
he shouls burn his father alive but dont kill him let him suffer and regret

Another Japanese pedo isekai where an adult reincarnator acts like a fucking kid. Sloppy writing. 2/10 IGN

Yas! Another 'rising' story to add to my read list! Plus the mc here seems good so far 😁

I just noticed, why the fuck did they lift the skirt for the MC's sister on the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread