Shikkaku kara Hajimeru Nariagari Madou Shidou!

Fed-Kun's army
Does his sister need to have a completely naked butt on the cover ?

Fed-Kun's army
@Serverclosed
Haha no judgement from me, we all have our interests. I gotta admit that maybe I that was a guy in a yaoi cover I would've liked it but I've 0 interest in female nudity especially when it's in a shounen story.

Dex-chan lover
Yet again I'm made to wonder about how tough Japanese males have it in Japan, when dying and going to a (shitty) magical world is the better alternative. Or how they snap from the smallest things that somehow become life shattering.

Dex-chan lover
So I checked out the WN for this; IMO not too bad.

The main story is basically about Arks studying magic and trying to become stronger despite his small mana pool.

The magic system is also quite well-developed. To cast magic, you use words and imagination to build your spell. Words can be learned, but you can't cast a spell that goes beyond the limits of your knowledge. MC's reincarnated knowledge helps him to envision things that go beyond the fantasy people's imaginations (ie. gunblast magic), but he is still limited by his mana reserve and that he can't pass on some of his magics to others.
So far there is no harem nor clear love interests yet.

the hell was with that last chapter - there was a page without japanese removed and a duplicate page

Dex-chan lover
Am I supposed to read this description with the Prince of Bel Air theme playing in my head? 'cause it worked.

Fed-Kun's army
That's an ass that just don't quit.

Nice description. Much better than the ones that awkwardly end with "A _____ ____ love comedy journey begins now!"

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the MC and The female sister looks quite a bit similar to Saikyou Juzoku Tensei?

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro that series looked interesting until they made her full on friggin yandere 100%... like really, she's the villain XD?

Users who are viewing this thread