Shikkoku Tsukai no Saikyou Yuusha

@meridis
I bet he wouldnt get his revenge in he future either. And the story would be like "those heroes that get envious and got rid of him get fucked because theyre weak by demon king. MC former companions regretted betrayed him because they got worse deal out of that and try to beg him to come back" or something

Dex-chan lover
@Victormg
I wouldn't think that bad either. He got it back and moved on. A revenge plot isn't needed if it's something he could just move past like that. It would be another story if it was something permanent, like someone's death, but focusing the story on getting back at someone for something you got over would make the story worse and make the mc really petty.

@gigabarto they already explained why. if you want faster chapters than they cut them in half and this also benefits them since they take less time on them and can release more. so im fine with that

Is it so difficult to give a proper raw link that goes to the actual page instead of the homepage?

this manga has a lot of potential 5/5. also I think mangadex should just make a revenge genre already

problem i have with these revenge stories is it makes the MC look so dumb right away. So he travels with these people for who knows how long and in that time he does not notice that everyone is against him? they have life and death battles together, so its pretty likely that true feeling would develop and the plan to betray him will fall apart. The last point is how people weaker than god hero capture and betray him. Apparently, surprise defeats all god powers.

This is me speaking on revenge manga in general.

Fed-Kun's army
Ughh I can’t believe it got a Manga. The story is not bad but filled with huge plotholes. Though it’s refreshing it’s not a Isekai. Well Manga could be different so I’ll have a slight hope the holes are fixed. WN most of the time is different after all!

Aggregator gang
all those fking 3 years and he never got to know his party?
Their whereabouts before their time?
Their family or friends?
Motivations?
Feelings?
Why they even follow him?
He never had any feeling of doubt for 3 years? did he think they were just friends like children going on a journey all friendly like?
This is 90% HIS Fault for being too stupidly unconscious of his surroundings.
God I hate revenge stories where author goes the retarded MC route.

@gigabarto Not really. I mean Manga's don't always explain every word they say in the novel.
Unless you read the novel you won't know what the hidden details and cut dialogues are that was removed from manga adaption.
So yeah. I have seen many of t his happen in different manga's that was adapted from novels (LN/WN). It's not uncommon for the manga adapters to cut dialogues

Dex-chan lover
i really hate when they do 1.1 1.2 thing then eventually merge them all in one chp.. now you have to load all of it all over again..

cant you just stick to either 'segments' or 'one cluster'?

To me it looked like they weren't really happy about betraying him so maybe they did develop feelings for him, but had other circumstances/didn't want to betray their former allies. And he formed a party with 3 strangers who were always acting like he was their god- sure it's naive but i don't think it's unthinkable that he would one-sidedly trust them and ignore some red flags that pop up here and there.
My issue is with the other heroes scattering his power and teleporting him to a faraway place. Tell me how it's better than killing him please....

Users who are viewing this thread