Shikkoku Tsukai no Saikyou Yuusha

Please suggest more betrayal manga (ive read the healing one and the sword one with bunny girl and the popular one with the bitch pricess)

Well the betraying of the three girls was realy weird and felt fishy.

For a first chapter it was pretty impactful seems like it could become a really good read.
The art was also nice and to my taste.

Thank god he didn't die. I don't mind the betrayal part in these type of mangas. But him not dying is the best thing to happen so far. (Hero wins the war, betrayed by those close to him, they kill him, he snaps. sent back in time or reincarnated by the godess and then the manga turns into a weird psycho revenge thing)
@OtakuKun I definitely agree, I mean in the end they did betray him. However, they really looked like they cared for him. I could only think of 2 reasons. The other heroes have family members as hostages or they are bound by something similar to a slave contract... I mean I guess the actual 3rd reason could be..They really just did betray him no strings attached and just maybe felt a little guilty but still did it..

@FrostedFoxes I wonder if there are people that ask for a betrayal manga and havent read berserk . . . lol
Just to be clear, I have read berserk im a few years behind im at like 320ish

Jesus, all these people bitching about how shit it is on the first chapter alone, about what is essentially a prologue. The story literally hasn't even started yet.

People bitching on first manga because it sucks. The betrayal dont give MC to have revenge or something. Want to die because got betrayed? Then who happy? Aint it enemy? If this story about revenge its a good sign. If not this will be trash,.

lol too much negative comment. It's only 1 chapter. Base on the comments in the novel, this won't be revenge, i think. Well, it's better than always taking a revenge, it;s just stupid, just like the kaifuku jutsushi yarinaoshi it's boring, although i'm still gonna continue reading it.

@codydub03

I think it's most likely something to a slave contract or something binding in general.
Since we saw some affection and difficulty on their faces and behavior.

If it were something like holding families hostage then the MC could definitely help them since he is so strong that they all feared him.

But they didn't say anything and seemed compelled to some orders.
They also mentioned something like that they never were a real party.

It would also make sense that the other heroes had to be sure nothing goes wrong and did bind them by something binding.

@ak0ztik

That manga was so bad and yet peoplle loved it and this one has so much potential, yet people wont even give it a chance

Users who are viewing this thread