Shikkoku Tsukai no Saikyou Yuusha

Dex-chan lover
Just your average "People hate me because I'm just too good" trash kind of story
Also is their even a point in powering him down by 90% when he will he is still so overpowered with very strong skills?

Something tells me the other heroes are the real villain's in this story and the demon King is just a pushover.

"he was painfully betrayed by the girls he trusted"

wait a min.... is this a shield hero rip off

Aggregator gang
@dobatag
Shield hero wasn't original to begin with. This premise has been done so many times that just reading the description made me want to slap the author across the face. Maybe if I hit him hard enough he'd actually develop an original thought for once it his life, but I doubt it.

Double-page supporter
People are looking to much into the tragedy and revenge aspect. Imo from the moment he met the fox it got laid out that it seems to be more about two friends traveling and experiencing life. Looking at it this way, it is pretty refreshing.

The part I hate was the opening. Really, no motives, proper prologue or even unique plot to tie the character as a hero.

Cliche betrayal opening. But what I don’t get was, how the hero so suicidal just from mere betrayal. I get it it’s because they’re friends but wouldn’t it be reasonable to get revenge? My thought though.

The plot was nice along the way with the fox but last thing, I don’t get the romance tag. With who? The fox? I thought it’s a male.

Pun

Dropped, not because it's bad, it's because it's painful to read.

Group Leader
after being forgotten by MangaSushi this series is finally seeing light. Thank goodness. Need some revenge and redemption arcs

This is a very good read for me, can someone pick this up, i want to know what happens next!!

Users who are viewing this thread