Shikkoku Tsukai no Saikyou Yuusha

There's so many of these 'I was a hero but I was betrayed' mangas around now that we need a 'betrayal' tag.

The MC didn't have a Goals nor ambition, he didn't even have the emotion to revenge, despite beeing through countless bad memory since he was a kid.

For me personally, i think he deserve got backstabbed. MC who has naive attitude like this is bound to create trouble everywhere, because he will always think that what he does is always good to the other. And when he thinks that he make people sad, he feels like the world will end.
Bullshit Hero.

take example to what the 3 other hero did to him.

"THE STRONGEST BRAVE MAN OF THE BLACK WIZARD" my ass.

i know betrayal's plot are shit but damn this one must be one of the worst one it just feels tasteless. btw i dont know where this sexual violence tag come from

What an absolutely tasteless manga. I would have a more enjoyable time pissing on a gum on the side of a public urinal than reading this steaming pile of scrotum juice.

@Bell-air Beautifully said. I don't think I could have expressed my distaste for this manga any better than you did. Well done.

Dex-chan lover
Let me summarize this in one picture:
yzfk0fhj80911.png

The shame is that this Manga HAD potential. The basic aspects and plot progression COULD have been excellent, but bad art, shit writing, and contrived bullshit prevented me from enjoying it. I had to give it a "5" because the elements I like I really like but the elements I hate I fucking loathe and so it falls into a weird middle category of "Eh." Which is a goddamn shame, if you ask me.

For every good thing, there's a stupid or retarded thing that urks me and for every bad thing, there's a scene of two that really is well done and gets me invested in the characters. I have never been so conflicted on a Manga before. It literally is fifty-fifty in relation to how good or bad it is and that's bizarre.

Dex-chan lover
going in I thought it was going to be just generic. When I saw it started with betrayal, I was pleasantly surprised to see that MC actually did not have a mental breakdown or have a strong desire for revenge. It turned into wholesome pet bonding instead. It's still generic overall but that wholesome aspect sets it apart. I don't care for anything else about it besides that. It's a shame it isn't very complex otherwise it could have gone more into the psychological aspect of outliving your family, whether that be natural causes(fox) or not (MC).

Wow, it'd been so long I all but forgot this was even a thing...
Anyway, thanks for the release, I hope this breathes some life into the series. Just wanted to offer a thanks for the work, kinda help balance out a little negativity.

Hadn't really read the comments for this series much prior, but this clearly has some hate. As for me, imo, it's fine from what I've read thus far. Tbh I haven't had 'enough' content to form a 'serious judgement' for it, though I can understand some of the complaints (especially depending on how things 'progress,' or don't, if that's the case.)

And so far it isn't exactly 'fresh', but that doesn't really bother me much, especially so early in, and given the current goddamn plague I'm all for new+more content 🤣

Double-page supporter
This story tries hard to make you feel bad for the hero but I just can't bring myself to care about him at all, there's no tension and it doesn't feel like he's been dealt too much of a blow despite losing his companions and most of his power, that's probably the main problem with revenge stories like these that start with the betrayal, it's just cheap drama with no reader investment, not to mention they're 9 times out of 10 just lousy power trip wish fulfillment. People will only read this because they want to see the hero's former companions feel guilt about their actions, while watching the MC take back what belongs to him.

Users who are viewing this thread