Shin Honkaku Mahou Shoujo Risuka - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Let There Be Light Where There Is Shadow. - Shadow Kingdom

Dex-chan lover
I’ve been struggling to determine whether he’s a sociopath or a psychopath, but considering he says he doesn’t want to see her cry anymore, I’m leaning towards sociopath rn.

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck is that. Is he really did that or it was supposed to be something else?

Miv

Aggregator gang
He desires power to make people happy. This is where his loyalty ultimately lies.

So he's fast to outweigh the life of one to that of many, if it poses a hinder to his ambition.

Dex-chan lover
Shirou, but waaay more violent.

Also killing the sister works double here. To eliminate someone who is way too deep into "magic is bad yo" (cuz she's kidnapped by magic and all that, and to manipulate Risuka so she would follow orders immediately. At least I think so?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
so he killed her ... i guess now i am reading it for the chapter where all his plans will fail

G-P

Dex-chan lover
What a scumbag. He actually has the gal to wank off his ego on page 60 and talk about justice, after murdering an innocent girl to gaslight his other "pawn". I hope he receives his just desserts in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread