Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 13 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
The moment it's revealed that what Red did was just what Sage predicted you know he's going to fail. I mean, it's a given he'll lose, but still, this says exactly when.

Spider for the win! Literally!

Bit of a long pause there.

Hard to cast magic if you're missing your hands. Sucks to be you, but that's on you.

Appropriate amounts of words for him.

I don't really see how making them suffer before death benefits anyone.
I agree. I don't care how they die, as long as they git gone.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking finally. This stupid dungeon arc killed any momentum this series had for me, 7 months dedicated to this bullshit Dragon Ball Z fight, I'm so glad it's over. Now get back to a fucking slow life romance and raising your sister in a simple slice of life story or else this series is getting axed.

Sorry author, but no one has ever cared about the "action" in these romance comedies. This isn't Berserk, we aren't here for that. No one was ever here for that, it's fun when it pops up, but the ROMANCE is what people want.

I think it's all about balance, author did a good job at building a setting with moral dilemmas about people's duty vs. agency so scrapping it all and focusing on romance feels like a waste to me. I do enjoy that part as well as the action and the plot.

Regarding this arc, it might have been a little long and the villain felt very dumb and unidimensional, but he was our MC main original antagonist that expelled him after all. It's gone full circle and I think it deserved to be a big arc. I don't see this getting more action than this.

Dex-chan lover
Terry Pratchett said:

“Something Vimes had learned as a young guard drifted up from memory. If you have to look along the shaft of an arrow from the wrong end, if a man has you entirely at his mercy, then hope like hell that man is an evil man. Because the evil like power, power over people, and they want to see you in fear. They want you to know you're going to die. So they'll talk. They'll gloat.

They'll watch you squirm. They'll put off the moment of murder like another man will put off a good cigar.

So hope like hell your captor is an evil man. A good man will kill you with hardly a word.”​

Dex-chan lover
At last, the trash got taken out.
It would have also been satisfying if he had to live his life in humiliation without his hands

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Ugeuge is the MAN, or should I say, spiderMAN? :ROFLMAO:

Considering the stupid sage’s ultimate goal is the restoration of his noble house, I was hoping after he lost his hands he would get arrested so his house will get dissolved and disgraced further before him and the rest of his house get the punishment for treason against the hero (usually execution). Hence totally losing everything and before losing his life.

Though I guess that would be too much hassle and will end up bringing the hero back to the spotlight (and her “duty”). So it’s better if the sage just die now.

Dex-chan lover
Ugeuge is the MAN, or should I say, spiderMAN? :ROFLMAO:

Considering the stupid sage’s ultimate goal is the restoration of his noble house, I was hoping after he lost his hands he would get arrested so his house will get dissolved and disgraced further before him and the rest of his house get the punishment for treason against the hero (usually execution). Hence totally losing everything and before losing his life.

Though I guess that would be too much hassle and will end up bringing the hero back to the spotlight (and her “duty”). So it’s better if the sage just die now.

Until he asked Theodora to restore his hands (which means that it's likely reasonably possible) I was actually sort of hoping that he'd live after getting de-handed. That way without his magic he could watch what was left of his legacy crumble as his crimes came to light and he would be responsible for all of it.

But I'm also fine with not going that direction so that we don't have to do the stupid forgiveness route. Rest in piss, douchebag.

Users who are viewing this thread