Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 14 Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
And at the end of the day, Theodora was the only interesting character in the manga. Weird to see 14 volumes adapt such a relatively low amount of content though.

Supporter
thanks for the final chapter. it's been a wholesome series overall, i started my journey on the novel translation, but stopped at some point and was glad to see the manga being made. i overall prefer this version massively over the anime as well, which, as many adaptions, just made too many changes in the art department to keep me interested.

the story finished at a great point, and i don't mind we skipping whether the demon king will ever be defeated or not, that's up to other participants in that world, and i'm quite happy for the author to not felt forced to deal with that topic one way or another.

hope the author and artist will succeed with a new story as well.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations and all the work to bring this to us...

Nice story, good pace, a side of romance and a great ending arc with a wholesome and proper ending, a great read...

Dex-chan lover
Wait... WHAT. dammit, didnt think theyd end it here. thought we'd go through the whole story. Ahh man, this sucks.

Reactions: le3
Fed-Kun's army
I remember reading this on the web novel and also getting weird vibes from Ruti, I guess is a bit toned down here, still a little weird.

Users who are viewing this thread