Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Aggregator gang
@Mnuchinboo He is a cunt but the world is intentionally set up like a PVP zone where in order to thrive and grow, you have to go out of your way to kill other beings even if you are a non combat role I think. This goes for both the humans and monsters and they are sadly very closely tied to the system in place. Furthermore while it is a dirty job, it is somewhat necessary. If you allow this monster to mate and breed and it will eventually to go out of control and you will have major consequences on the ecosystem.

Reactions: le3
@Kikaibaka
iirc, he never did got the opportunity to actually fight at the front lines, hence why he's stuck at Zoltan in the first place. While part of the reason is his own inability (mostly due to there being no one to teach him about it in the first place), the environment in Zoltan isn't exactly ideal for one seeking to become hero to grow. As Red would say, he's got potential but never did had the opportunity to properly foster said potential hence why he's somewhat desperate at times.

Dex-chan lover
Genocide, murder, racism. Tsk tsk. Humans killing goblins, etc., just because they look and talk differently.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice that he's trying to make the best of it, but it's painfully clear that the divine blessing system in this world is super effed up.

Dex-chan lover
There is a fine line between what makes humans humans and monster the monsters.

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A not just because of that, more likely they do it because they are pests (like explained regarding the periodic annoyance that mating season seems to be). I think it would be better to compare this to killing a neighbouring country's people on sight (civilians too), because they tend to launch armed incursions against your own lands to pillage.

ps: that username was annoying to type :p

Double-page supporter
@Ettelblack I'd paste a bunch of Jackie Chan animated gifs here with the ladder fight if I weren't at work.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro Doesn't change that killing a pregnant peaceful monster / animal / anything is unethical as hell. Why do you think Hunters IRL avoid killing the pregnants female even when killing for population control and can even get their permit revocated if they do shit like Albert justd did ?

Dex-chan lover
I know Albert is still a detestable character at this point, but you would be glad an important role such as Champion was born in him, since all he did was laying low on a small country where every smallest thing can be considered as an achievement.

You might be thinking "why the hell is he a champion then?", don't forget the world is fucked up. The less you attaches yourself with what your job dictates you is the better sometimes.

It wasn't explained in the manga, but what he did in here was one of the impulse as a Champion. The same impulse that forces Ruti to march into demon territory, makes her couldn't be able to follow her brother, also healing that bastard Ares from dying.

The only real trouble he did later on is siding with the revolutionist. But even then, he was quickly given up without doing any atrocities.

Dex-chan lover
Those crests are like cutie marks but if they were random instead of something you are passionate about.

Users who are viewing this thread