Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Ok, so demons/monsters having divine protections basically means that this entire world is its god or gods' live super sentai show, the protections being like roles, the demons and monsters playing the weekly antagonist, and the hero's party playing the role of the good guys. In that sense, the demon king or whatever, probably has no more choice in what they are doing than the hero.
In such a world, the only way to win, is to refuse to fulfill your part, and, like in Buddhism, try to break free from the universe's system. It wouldn't be strange for a large part of the population to be holding distheistic perspectives on the god or gods'.

Does that Sage ever get what's coming to him? You can spoil it for me please.

please remind me why the rest of the party let gideon go in the first place

like every chapter of the heroes party is like constant reminder "if only gideon was here..."

and how the other members regretting why they let gideon go which pisses me off instead, like how stupid are they only regretting whats done at this point

and i dont mind spoiler, will the sage got whats coming for him?

Dex-chan lover
huh, the previous demon lord mural shows the demon and human going the same way together
and properly equipped for wars

what are they fighting against

Dex-chan lover
Just dump this idiot sage in the lava slimes already.

@kyonichisama

The party didn't "let" him go; the Sage preyed on his insecurities and got Gideon to leave in the middle of the night.

Dex-chan lover
@kyonichisama
the sage died, hard, after fight with the mc and friend (incl his sister and the new assasin girl as mc new party member), even after cooperating with the demon

Double-page supporter
@kyonichisama nah the other party members didn't know at that time, that gideon is gone bc at that time the glass boy kicked him out before the members were there, so it is not their fault but the glass boi's

Is the Sage really need it though? I mean, rather than having a smart enemy, a foolish, stupid, egocentric companion is way way worse for the whole party.
Sure the Hero can not kill his conpanion, but surely theres many more ways to dump this burden.

@SingLove

Yeah I agree, it's a bit confusing. Oh well, at least their fuck-ups are consistent with their classes and characters. I'm hoping that maybe the hero will actually be the one to break out of the control of her class and look for Gideon herself.

Dex-chan lover
@Twia the hero also CAN’T refuse nor abandon a willing volunteers, and must treat such as a companion. In fact,
the hero doesn’t need a companion in the first place, it will keep moving forward without any. Able to have companions is the only one of its “saving” grace.

Dex-chan lover
>I admit that the guy I kicked has his wits about positioning and battle management but he is a weakling and therefore a burden! What has he ever contributed to our party???

amusing.

Double-page supporter
Well idk ares, gideon gets praise bc he actually does smart things and keeps the party alive unlike you who does nothing but stupid things, you do know that gideon was useful but bc of your inferiority complex, everybody in your party will leave and will go to gideon maybe except the hero!!

124165230_716201349292531_6218357124076149286_n.jpg

the ability to speak does not make you intelligent
- qui gon or something idk i never watched star wars

Users who are viewing this thread