Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Group Leader
Holy shiet! That's why we haven't seen Danan yet back then. Poor him, got consumed by demon.

Fed-Kun's army
Is that guy fully evil? He does say he's stopping a demon, so he seems like he might be more on the questionable level rather than evil

Dex-chan lover
so internal fight in demon realm?? is this guy only for gideon.

also F yeah, anime got green lit... get it

Contributor
While getting a TV anime is cool, there is literally not enough happening in the beginning sections of the series to justify it, and you know they're only going to do a single LN promo season.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 i felt the same after seeing the anime thing, not sure if its interesting enough in the early stages to attract ppl

Hmm. Maybe I’m asking for too much when I hoped they wouldn’t just reveal that he was a demon right away. Give subtle hints but don’t just immediately reveal it the very chapter he’s brought up. Then again, I’m no story writer so maybe this is just better? Or easier?

I don't know how they'll pull off the anime but I can't wait to see it.

Jeezus i really cant stand her clothes. They look so stupid and ugly.

Aggregator gang
So a demon consumed Danan's arm?
I guess Danan is probably still alive then.

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
he ate Dannans hand?
does tha mean Dannan is dead?

@HDMI1
They will just skip some content or show it out of order like theyve done with other series, Kuma Kuma Bear, Knights and Magic come to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread