Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita

It feels like the author went through all the comment section of manga with isekai, fantasy, a slice of life and adventure tags. Then took all the comments critiquing the work.
Added those suggestions to a generic story about slow-life of an ex-adventurer/hero + the extra will never kill a man/woman who tried to kill you although will kill humanoid monster for no reason bullshit.

And voila, you get this manga.

i really loves mc like this ( i know its kinda bad ) , i love the mc that his comrade or someone that works with him broke his heart and then become strong step by step

I must know the LN spoilers. If you have them please tell me.
Does the Sister and MC's reunion go well? Does the sister get her happy ending with her bigger brother?

So, it's a shitty version of "Do You Think Someone Like You Can Defeat the Demon King?" and "Cheat Pharmacist's Slow Life: Making a Drugstore in Another World". Without Flemm it's kinda boring and generic.

@Caboozles i read till around 100 chapters but there are 170/200 in total ( ongoing )
they do meet each other again. the sister abandons the party and goes to look for his brother. she now has a friend she can open up with and she's more human-like.
she and his brother are happy together. the only downfall is that she wants a loving relationship not a brother/sister. she wants to be his bride but he sees her only like a sister.
thats were i stopped, i think that now the only problem will be to help her cope with him not wanting her as a lover
this explanation sucks sorry , so far they have a happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
This story has an unusual look at RPG Classes.

The classes don't just help people, they shackle them into specific "roles"

I feel like it would be interesting to play an actual game based around it.

@Thiron Yeah it is interesting, while you have specialties in normal RPG's you can still do pretty much anything while with this system there are things that are impossible to do as the system prevents it.

Pun

9/10 I fucking LOVE IT. It's so refreshing to see characters act like actual human beings, being true to their feelings, the main character being appreciated and loved by the ones around him, the people having real motives.

It is extremely refreshing for an isekai, can't wait for more chapters.

Is there something going on with the translation in this chapter you keep flipping from male to female references to Aru, previously it appears to be established that the character is female so why keep changing the reference to the character while they are talking about her it just confuses the flow of the story.

ref to chapter 23

edit: to clarify which chapter I'm talking about

Dex-chan lover
@ShadoE
Is there something going on with the translation in this chapter you keep flipping from male to female references to Aru, previously it appears to be established that the character is female so why keep changing the reference to the character while they are talking about her it just confuses the flow of the story.

The translator discovered in chapter 24 that Aro is actually a boy and we attempted to go back and quickly fix chapter 23 before it got released, but we missed a couple spots it seems. Sorry about the confusion. We all assumed Aro was a girl as well.

Dex-chan lover
"I found you...Gideon"
"Now, i'm going to wait a bit longer before actually talking to you, for no particular reason"

Users who are viewing this thread