Shinde kudasai! Yuusha desho?

Dex-chan lover
Ah this is bootleg Konosuba. Guess I'll stick around to see where it goes.

Konosuba rip off minus the charm and the humour equals shitty isekai with literal unlikeable character

Aggregator gang
I personally find this manga fun. So what if it rips off konosuba? it's still fun in it's own way.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
this is just too painful to read.
If they split the money on that 1st quest, he could have got a decept equips and some pots to not die.
Or use that money to freakin employ a different D-C rank summoner to dispel his shit.

Dex-chan lover
Still can't really understand why people call this rip-off konosuba or trying to be konosuba. The premise and mc is totally different.

Konosuba+Dokuro-chan...
Aqua, Megumin and Darkness are saints compared to those three.

Dex-chan lover
TL;DR:
bdbcf9fbfc149a949752ff438ab49fa0

>tries to be original and 'un-cliche'
>ends up being another unoriginal and cliche 'un-cliche' isekai
If you actually like this trash, then you have the most garbage taste. If you are planning to reply 'b-but it o-only matters if y-you enjoy it or not...', then congratulations, you are extra garbage and the reason why such trash is so abundant.

why the fuck are people saying the mc is a cuck? This is the best possible arrangement he could have, a walking spawnpoint. If he did indeed kill all the others he'd just go back into being an average loser (unless he grinds his way into the top which doesn't sound plausible or sell his ass). With this arrangement he could do whatever he wants and doesn't have to fear death

Dex-chan lover
@kinosseur they just want to self insert as the MC and doesn't care about proper characterization and any MC that isn't alpha (lul) rapist serial killer.

Fed-Kun's army
at first I thought "wow people rated it 4.76, it can't be that bad right?" aaand then I read the first two chapters "...I see"

Yes yes, we got it that common millenial will be loser in other world, it is like already fuckton of titles about "useless" heroes. If you go with deconstructing trope, you can go straight to fairy tales and say that animals cannot speak and wolf will eat little red hood without going to grandma house.
What we want now is competent hero without bullshit comedy.
I already have pondering over idea of "Veteran Planewalkers" where MC already has major experience in other worlds, and therefore in typical tropes and situations, or at least is prepared character with overall knowledge about it.

Aggregator gang
I don't know why the series rating is so low.
To me its a good series though.

Double-page supporter
Wow, never thought I could meet the most selfish people here.
"You don't like what I like? Fine, you're trash of the world then."

People like this are even much lower than this trash manga. Probably not even "peoples".

Users who are viewing this thread