Shinde kudasai! Yuusha desho?

Dex-chan lover
am i the only one who drop this but not give this a rating....
i don't like the story, i admit it.. but maybe is just not my taste... but Aperently, i'm not the only one thinking this is bad...

well still not going to rate this manga...
i'm actually okay with this manga...
i drop this in chapter 3... now i read 4 and 5... is not that bad is just the first 3 chapter make it seems like the MC will always suffering and get treated like a trash... but after reading chapter 4 and 5.. i know it is not always the case.... I think i will hold up to this manga fo a while... maybe in the future chapter there's will be an interesting plot point..
I can see a great potential for a plot... and i can imagine it... hopefully this would be like i imagining to be...

Dex-chan lover
well if it turn out there no plot point in the future chapter.... just repetitive Slice of Life....
I will drop this again....

Double-page supporter
For me this worth 5/10
Art is 80% of the rate and 20% for the story. Art meet the standard of isekai background people are still people not lazy work.
The writing is not cringy for the moment.

Oh great another slice of life isekai where all the characters are fucking annoying for the sake of comedy. Any and all attempts at a real plot will be met with an inevitable gag and punchline. MC will let everyone and their mother walk all over him because he's a crazy narcissist with an irrational obsession over being a hero. Manga meta is really annoying... first we're barraged by isekai stories with stupidly overpowered MCs, so the reaction to that is to have a shit ton of series with stupidly underpowered MCs. I'm pretty onboard with having your isekai MC be a normal dude in way over his head just trying to get by but you don't need to make him a complete and utter bitch to achieve that.

Arts good though so I'll probably keep reading because I'm a troglodyte with no taste.

Double-page supporter
It could have been slightly good if they sticked to the comedy, with the MC being used by the adventurers. But they steered into romance and killed the fun while turning. The romance is so bad. One of the worst I have seen.

Dex-chan lover
Is this from the same author that did h-doujins under the same name? Should've stick with the doujins instead of making this trash.

I can't bring myself to like this. At least with Konosuba, the characters were assholes, but they were friends in the end. With this, the girls are just assholes from the start plain and simple. And I have REALLY low standards.

Group Leader
@PythiaTheLiar
I can't bring myself to like this. At least with Konosuba, the characters were assholes, but they were friends in the end. With this, the girls are just assholes from the start plain and simple. And I have REALLY low standards.
To be fair, this hasn't ended yet, so we don't know if they'll be friends in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Yeesh. People are way too hard on this. It doesn't deserve the low score it has relative to other isekais I'm seeing.

It has yet to "wow" me, but it's fine. A perfectly serviceable story that might go somewhere and at the very least hasn't committed any really annoying Isekai-isms.

There's slight "comedy asshole-syndrome" going on, but that's limited to only one character and debatably the MC, not to mention it may be subject to change.

Dex-chan lover
A priestess lacking ethical fiber, a tanky but twisted knight and an arcane but mostly useless mage party up to exploit the revive ability of a cheatless hero with poor luck. This manga answers the question no one asked: "what if Konosuba's author had no talent for comedy?" But it really doesn't deserve that harsh of a rating, it's literally rated lower than the most vile, boring and derivative powerwank isekais. Unlike those, this is mildly enjoyable. And this is just a few chapters in, there's a slight chance the author will get his shit together and this will actually be funny once the characters, story dynamics and premise are established.

Users who are viewing this thread