Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
chapter: suck milk, suck more milk, suck even more milk

Dex-chan lover
So, her whole plan is to overwork again? And doing that before she's even an adult? What a genius!

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I like that her priority is sucking milk directly from the source.

Yuri isekais are rare.

I'm not sure these isekai authors did their homework on medieval period... I'm confident most houses didn't have wooden flooring, that seems more common during renaissance era or Victorian era. The fireplace gives it away.

carriages... yea about that, I'm pretty sure "carriages" weren't a thing until Renaissance. Medieval, I'd believe giant wagon carts, but a carriage? Maybe in ancient Rome with roads for sure with it's massive infrastructure, but medieval europe? nah, you'll have to post on reddit and change my mind. I meant stylistically of course, the "design" of the carriage. even the clothes, where did that baby get a full one piece cotton clothing? and books? how rich are these peasants???

Dex-chan lover
This already feels more interesting than the one with the abandoned baby and wolfgirl maid. Hope we get more.

weird when I checked the lightnovel, I'm beginning to wonder if the original tl messed up the protagonists gender >.>

Users who are viewing this thread