Dex-chan lover
hasta la vista baby
X21.png

Nep

Dex-chan lover
X21.png

There we go :x

Lv negative 9000 editing skills.

P.S. I don't actually have an account at wherever I uploaded this so if the image here would probably disappear in a short while

Double-page supporter
@Trezcast Unlikely. If you refer back to chapter 3, you'd notice that the villagers can see that she's a prodigy and hail her as a reincarnation of the brave hero. Rumors of her being a hero are spread by them and even reached Nervia.

Fed-Kun's army
This series is so weird, but literally only because MC is a 6 months old baby.

Fed-Kun's army
I really wish the author wouldn’t use Thai alphabets for the magic language. It looks really weird to me. I am Thai. All of the magic words are just gibberish. The alphabets are put there at random.

Fed-Kun's army
@illusion_moon
Feels bad man

And just in case if someone is waiting for a time skip as far as i know and take it with a grain of salt because is hearsay from a public forum you'd have to wait years irl to get the timeskip :D

Lol, syntax error is not something to have a nightmare about at least make it something like a random segmentation fault on a legacy codebase

Dex-chan lover
@Trezcast
She will literally get WITCH-HUNT by everyone.

By the way, Witch in this world is respected as Goddess/ Angel/ Saintess.
Which mean Witchhunt = worship.

@Doomer

I mean in the previous chapter the MC did do a lot of damage to the bandit that was going to rape her mother and immobilized him from escaping. She was also absolutely going to murder him, not with magic, but by using the very weapon the bandit was intending on killing them with.

She only stopped because the older brother intervened. If she wasn’t stopped the MC might have just went all out and killed all of them since she already crossed the line anyway, but that would depend on how she felt after the deed.

Dex-chan lover
Are you saying that my php skill going to translate into OP magic out there?

Dex-chan lover
I'm with @Doomer: Morally, it is the right thing to do, to keep them alive. If you are living in civilization like ours, that is. With with prisons and country covering law enforcement and stuff. They are not. Their medieval world is like a war zone. What if one of those guy escapes and murders someone 2 week later? Yet again it's not likely in our civilization, but very likely in theirs. We have our ways of doing, because our circumstances allow it (and it is better for our culture in the big picture?) And yet the author inserted moral values into a situation, in which most people would have understood, if she would have finished them all. How will they handle those guys? Those are a lot bandits and they are too few people to securely handle them. You can bet they will try to free themselves. And how will they manage them? Send them to prison? Scold the and let them go? Or will they hang them anyway?

This moral lesson is well meant and could have been done, if it would have been an ambush with 3 bandits on the streets between villages. But when the whole village overwhelmed by (felt) 20+ bandits or something? This feels forced and the MC looks stupid.

remember folks, let your baby self learning how to coding is unhealthy for their mental health

edit : especially the error messages can haunt their dream

Users who are viewing this thread