Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - What I can do

Hey does HTML and CSS count guys? HTML and CSS counts right? right!?

Dex-chan lover
See that, journalists. This is the kind of power that you will get if you "Learn to code". All those fake news will become real with this power.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe no one is afraid of that op baby
Thanks for translating ❤️

@Zypex HTML is a markup language and CSS is a style sheet language while Javascript is the programing language. For example; you add a fireball in markup, set how big in the style sheet, and say you want 10 of them going in the same direction with the programming.

@Memi xD Yeah, that's sounds right. I wasn't really being serious, I was just playing around. :) If only I could do crazy magic with Javascript though... that'd be neat

Dex-chan lover
Just what kind of stuff did she program in her past life, that slight changes lets her summon gunpowder, conflagrations and wind spears?

Fed-Kun's army
This baby be conjuring up literal magic by programming it and here i am not being able to wrap my head around linked lists and simple sorting sorting algorithms.

Group Leader
@feha It wasn't gunpowder exactly, she created a fine dust explosion which looks the same as a black powder cloud igniting.

Dex-chan lover
>strong trust wins
No, I'm pretty sure the devil child fucking with reality's source code is the one doing the winning.

Users who are viewing this thread