Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - What I can do

Dex-chan lover
another reincarnated japanese worker that becomes a blonde girl with amazing magical powers from a young age?

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the toddler preforming GENOCIDE.
I almost forgot this series existed.

Dex-chan lover
Baby.
Flamethrower.
Baby flamethrower.
Babythrower.
(*Following japanese naming logic.)

Dex-chan lover
Who the fuck memorises source codes, functions and the like, their utility and how to structure is worth remembering but just straight up memorising source code is worthless, lest you don't properly organise your code.

i really hope this group keeps up with this one, i enjoyed it, thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
@feha - I'm pretty sure stuff I am programming would try to take over the world if it was allowed access to anything suitable. Big projects are just scary like that.
Or maybe she was just programming video games.

@saifors - sounds like the Japanese way. Too much hard work, not enough thinking, not much results.

this is a breath of fresh air with isekai manga. Let the girls be great too!! Don't saddle them with stupid romantic plotlines.
It's one reason I like the Mile manga, "Didn't I say make my abilities average?" She's completely overpowered, but she has fun solving problems and NO ROMANECES!!

@Steelbuck Thank you, well said! I have nothing against romance plot lines, but it can take away from the story tremendously if it's too focused on.

Ah I saw some random Thai alphabet there..use it for the sake of how cool it look when she use the magic spells.
Damn!!! I can’t thought it was cool, that is not ancient language THAT just normally how my language are ughhhh

How does magic work, Is she basically using programing in japanese as a magic? and how does she know which programing language to use? I don't understand how she went from "I know this is like programming but don't understand the letters" to "I can use all magic"
Not to mention how augmenting the "value" of "bloodlust" and making a shot with that doesn't make any sense, couldn't she just do the same with wind?

@ladycherry she saw that magic formula were similar to programming, and used that information to learn magic. Once you know how it works, you can create/modify a spell as you like, since she had already experience in programming.
Furthermore, you don't seem to understand how dangerous high pressure water is. With high pressure water you can cut diamond easily, something that wind cannot, so why should she use wind instead?

Users who are viewing this thread