Shindou Sefiria no Gekokujou Program - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
O______O
I'm... Um.... Well what a predicament. A baby going to war. Good lord
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
I never get the mentality of jackasses like that.
"The person I insulted and treated like they are beneath me even though they were recognized by people above me insulted me. I'll never forgive them!"

Dex-chan lover
I mean, if you're gonna get into a dick measuring contest with a literal baby girl, I'm pretty sure that says more about you than the baby.
I take it back. We don't need a timeskip. Have Safi dunk on people as a baby for a while longer.

I'm...not quite sure what she used to shut him down. I had trouble following who even was saying what.

Group Leader
@Med1um I am sorry 😖

It was a mess to translate this chapter, I'll try my best to do the next chapter in a way it makes sense and hope I find a translator before I finish that

Lmao why tf is this grown dude being so butt hurt over a baby!?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh come on, no one believes this "here is a villain now, because he is butthurt by a fucking baby"... aside from the fact that this is just TOOOOOO dumb... this all would work somewhat if she was 7 years old maybe, but ONE? Please...

Thanks for the translation! While I hope that your efforts to improve translation quality are fruitful, I at least appreciate having a translation at all. Everyone's got to start somewhere @Cloutaku so I hope that the criticism you have gotten doesn't hit you too hard, whether it's this or some other series know that there are several people who appreciate your work and want to see these series continue!

Dex-chan lover
Lol that whole moment was ruined by sudden breast feeding 😩

Dex-chan lover
@Cloutaku why next chapter?! Retranslate this one! How can you jump onto "next" without finishing your "current" work?? How are we supposed to understand whats going on the next chapter with a chapter being so unreadable it might as well be untranslated.

I will never understand people defending absolutetly 0 effort translations mutilating the manga for english readers and wasting the work of the author.

Group Leader
@AlphaFlow listen here, you think that I didn't put any effort in translating this shit huh? I spent 2 fucking days banging my head into google translate, deepl, google drive and Anity to translate this. I didn't want to translate this with google again so I was waiting for a translator, Now that I've got one, I'll upload the next chapters. If you think that its easy to do this shit with 4 different fucking sites, then do it yourself.

@Vasqueztion
Imagine knighting and inducting a toddler into the military, it's more weird that more people don't seem to have a problem with it . Just look at her her in that uniform, she looks ridiculously adorable.

Dex-chan lover
@Cloutaku While I agree that him saying you made 0 effort is a bit unacknowledging of what effort you did, I did get surprised when what you wrote read to me as if 2 days should be enough to properly translate a chapter in a language you aren't fluent in. Fairly sure I have seen plenty of mangas where chapters takes weeks between each translation, some even taking months, so by those statistics 2 days feels like far too little.
..And I guess that shows in how I entered the comment field hoping to find correction-comments that would make sense of some pages for me.

Users who are viewing this thread