Shindou Yuusha to Maid Onee-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@PhoenixStriker5251
I dunno man. Feels like plot contrivance to me. Everyone should be aware that it was bandits thanks to the newspaper. Even his orders don't say much other than "go fetch" with no real direction, making it seem like (I'm conjecturing here) "We don't know where it is". But Levius assumes Shion did it for some reason, despite all the context.
Unless @MrMcNasty's idea is correct, and Gareru Gear was caught and spilled.
So either the manga is missing some novel information for the sake of space. Or this is just an easy way to get the fake hero to the real hero. Maybe something along the lines of @Milanin's idea.

Personally, I would have just used the plot point from before, that the bandit group made its way to where Shion is holed up. Maybe add that the bandits went missing since, as they are technically all dead (aside from Gareru as shown earlier). So that would implicate Shion that way.
This may all be tied up next chapter for all we know and I've been pissing up a tree this whole time.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that Levius is depressed and suicidal since he "knows" the curse will kill him

Maybe we will finally get some decent writing instead of some isekai trash cliches for once. Fake Hero seemed more like someone carrying imposter syndrome, envy but also pity towards Shion, who he may consider his student/little brother/friend/comrade.

Dex-chan lover
its refreshing to see a Fake Hero not believing he is Hot ShitTM, it really sucks for him, hell he may die if they send him to a place dangerous enough

Dex-chan lover
Wow a fake hero who isn't full of himself and isn't saying cliche lines like " how dare he compare me to that (insert cliche insult)"

Dex-chan lover
About time we had a down to earth fake hero. This dude knows the truth, and wishes to respect the truth. Not to bring it into the open, just a friendly hello.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, I sort of like this guy... Glad to see most of the respect for him in the comments!

Finally a fake hero who doesn't pretend he's a god compared to the real hero

Dex-chan lover
That government dude... "We put all responsibility on you, so YOU better work hard". Inspired by black companies?

Users who are viewing this thread