Shindou Yuusha to Maid Onee-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
he's letting it get to his head huh?? tsk tsk tsk
I bet he gets destroyed.

Dex-chan lover
I just think he's having some fun playing the bad guy, I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like.

Dex-chan lover
Im pretty sure he is just testing him and afterwards he is going to say something like he killed him so that the kingdom stays off his back

Aggregator gang
For Shion, it was just a plaything because he was cursed with immortality while he will killed nearby by slowly taking everyone life force as the result of curse he get and he need to supress it regularly.
Basically, even that guy using holy sword, it wont change at all even if you killed Shion thousand times, he will keep alive no matter what happened thanks to the curse.

Dex-chan lover
It’d be interesting if he was gonna ditch the kingdom after stealing the sword though it would feel cliche and unnecessary i think

Dex-chan lover
God this sword must be the ugliest I have ever seen, like magical girl wand only worse.

Dex-chan lover
I really think he’s mostly playing here. He knocked out his guards so that they couldn’t interfere and so that the immortal MC can go all out. Still excited for the fight, though

Dex-chan lover
@Iskarioth i mean, Death March had a sword that is mostly a spiral cone. yes it's cool but at that point it's a lance, not a sword...

Dex-chan lover
@KaiserZ Page 9 the word "attention" is misspelled. I mean it's obvious he's baiting Shion go at him at full strength because we've seen in a previous chapter he's sadden by the fact that Shion did so much yet he's rejected by the world for being cursed. I could be wrong but that would be a dumb plot twist. Thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't blame him tho.
1st: He wanted to be a Hero then
2nd: The real Hero is retired and surrounded by 4 unique beautiful women in maid uniforms.
While him being fake, probably surrounded by noble women who are just for show and fame and probably will not wear maid uniforms.
So he's angry because of his out of reach maid fetish.

Users who are viewing this thread