Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

The MC should torture that self-proclaimed vampire lord. Torture him to the point he wishes for death.

In another world, another timeline another Makoto who was scorned by a goddess for being ugly(?) is killing an immortal bastard a Trash Hero as soon as that Trash respawns.
Won't say which series I am referring to , due to spoilers reasons.

Dex-chan lover
That's a cheaty skill if I ever saw one. Too bad he's going to get the fear of Makoto engraved onto his very soul, by way of wood overdose. ?

Is anyone else getting tired of Davel? Rape this, rape that, like, I get it, he's a fucking asshole, but does every other word out of his mouth about the girls have to be rape?

Dex-chan lover
So the Mc is going to pound this rapey vampire with his long hard stuff until morning...

Went to check... Yep, still no "yaoi undertone" tag availaible...

Dex-chan lover
Did the MC forget that not only does he have a sunlight holy sword, but his eyebeams are concentrated sunlight? Why isn't he blasting the ashes?!

So before he was firm about his "righteousness"; but as soon as he finds out his opponent can revive, suddenly it's ok to kill him over and over again. Heh, classic japanese hypocrisy.

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage they try to make the MC sound smart and shit and he forgets the most basic of shit. I wonder will he get sick of getting killed or will he actually die

Seems like the author wants the rape to happen and yet we don't get to see the MC have sex with the girls. Also, can we get a new villain already?

Double-page supporter
10 meter long? woah bruh what kind of Titan gel you got? premium? gold? mithril? ok I'll stop now xD

btw this manga is full of dick jokes

Fed-Kun's army
@CountryMage
let off some steam after the talks so much shit...
its like when a noob talks shit to you in a video game so you target him and tbag his corpse every time you kill him over and over untill he gets mad calls you a hacker and says his friends uncles friends brother works for Microsoft kinda like that but for him he is just beating a person to death repeatedly with a log...

Dex-chan lover
1UNfD6I.png

🤩

Users who are viewing this thread