Shingan no Yuusha - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Battle with the Undead Army

Dex-chan lover
The translation was fine until the second part, almost like 2 different people worked on halfs of a chapter.
It got pretty hard to understand things in the second part, but did you really forget a characters name? How lazy are you to do a quick 5sec check? And furthermore how little shit do you give to just say sorry i forgot tehee, quite appalling.

Dex-chan lover
I would honestly rather it not be translated than read a "translation" of this quality. I mean, ffs, why would you possibly use "u?" This isn't a text message, these are characters speaking to each other.

While the translation could be much better, I have to give you my thanks for picking this series

People complaining about the bad translation, This is a bad manga to start with don't be so harsh on the translator.

The only reason I managed to read to this point (after almost dropping it earlier) is because the manga stopped taking itself seriously.

Dex-chan lover
... what ... what happened in the second half? It looked like a normal translation at first and then it seemed like the translator had some kind of stroke.

Fed-Kun's army
Soliciting patreon/paypal donations for this turd is optimistic, to say the least.

Dex-chan lover
Normally the quality level would be off-putting but it almost improved the experience in this case...

Dex-chan lover
That's ok. I forgot EVERYONE'S NAMES since it has been 4 months since the last update I don't even remember what I ate yesterday.

WHERE AM I?

Aggregator gang
That was 15 mins of me trying to make sense of what's happening. I gave up when he used U for you. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread