Shingan no Yuusha

Double-page supporter
Not jut losing his junk but also got his ass violated by giant stake

I can feel it miles away ?

Dex-chan lover
"I'm much more powerful and beautiful than your Liana."

She is absolutely correct, but now I want a doujin of Makoto mind breaking Astena with his hero-class "log" :p

I can guess what is going to happen in the next chapter ...
lake goddess : did you throw this silver hero or gold hero ?

since the bastard is a
hero summoned by bitch goddess , so he should satisfy as 'something holy' prerequisite
and i am wrong

Group Leader
Description looks so interesting, he's op and does whatever he wants ResidentSleeper

Dex-chan lover
Just started reading this... I'm enjoying it so far. Wood logs are OP and at least the MC isn't some spineless boy around women either.

This is one of the worst mary sues I've ever seen, it's painful to read this crap.

as long as it's a mary sue for comedic purposes, or for relaxation, it's fine. as soon as it drifts to bullshit wish fulfilment, then that's where the shit starts. (redundancy).

Dex-chan lover
The baby wizard could become a part of MC's alpha team. I mean why should it be only consisted of harem women? Ofc the baby could become jealous, but then again the baby got the 3rd sister as a babysitter.

The eye is probably like Sharingan - the more you use it the more it hurts until the eye turns blind. (not sure about blind in this manga's case)

Users who are viewing this thread