Doukyo Shiteiru Kensei no Onna Shishou ga Kawaisugite Mainichi Shiawase Desu - Ch. 1

Power Uploader
Ah yes take care of your child first, no need to worry about the impending apocalypse, just take care of the kid who is already fully capable of living without you. Yeah no, sometimes hard times create hard choices, it wouldn't have been a good idea to sit at home waiting to see her child devoured by the incoming demon invasion, and it was already explained that she was a motivational element on the battlefield, so her presence or lack of presence would both make a significant difference.
Show me where it shows that war against demons = impending apocalypse. Do you know what apocalypse means? You are just taking one or two lines and over-exaggerating it. Just because they went to war doesn't mean it is an apocalypse. Just because the demons attacked the empire doesn't mean everyone and their sons will be devoured by demons. There are lots variables to consider.

And again, it never said she "was a motivational element". After taking a look at the raws, I think the translation is a bit incorrect. She was not declaring herself as motivational element, she was being cocky and saying her fighting ability will cause others (probably her enemies) to be frightened (freak out) and run away. She is literally an irresponsible mother. Maybe a good citizen (a pawn lmaooo) but not a good mother.

Nothing said in the manga suggests that the mom was an overly talented warrior like the sword saint. In the same chapter it is said that the sword saint made a name for herself, meaning that she carried everyone's ass. You don't get to be cocky and think of others when you lack the power to back it up. Noblesse Oblige.
"take care of the kid who is already fully capable of living without you" and that's just a retarded take which I don't even have to explain why.

The only thing you can genuinely argue about is the difference in ideologies. Your ideology is "volunteering for the greater good = good thing" and my ideology is "fuck that shit I will be selfish and take of my own ass first". And I'm not going to argue about ideologies on MangaDex forums. "b-but what about your ancestors who fought for—" going to be honest man, I legit don't give a shit. "h-how can you be so unpatri—" I don't give a shit.

Dex-chan lover
Never thought that you could shorten the name Cordelia into Cody. I know Christina can be turned into Chris and for a reference to Infinite Stratos, Charlotte was Charles for a while. Anyone else know of Feminine names that can be shortened into something that sounds Masculine? I'd like inspiration for something.

Dex-chan lover
Beating her would be an issue, but landing a hit on her should be easy if he is bold enough to do something erotic. She got defences and this is that kinda story.

Dex-chan lover
Show me where it shows that war against demons = impending apocalypse. Do you know what apocalypse means? You are just taking one or two lines and over-exaggerating it. Just because they went to war doesn't mean it is an apocalypse. Just because the demons attacked the empire doesn't mean everyone and their sons will be devoured by demons. There are lots variables to consider.

And again, it never said she "was a motivational element". After taking a look at the raws, I think the translation is a bit incorrect. She was not declaring herself as motivational element, she was being cocky and saying her fighting ability will cause others (probably her enemies) to be frightened (freak out) and run away. She is literally an irresponsible mother. Maybe a good citizen (a pawn lmaooo) but not a good mother.

Nothing said in the manga suggests that the mom was an overly talented warrior like the sword saint. In the same chapter it is said that the sword saint made a name for herself, meaning that she carried everyone's ass. You don't get to be cocky and think of others when you lack the power to back it up. Noblesse Oblige.
"take care of the kid who is already fully capable of living without you" and that's just a retarded take which I don't even have to explain why.

The only thing you can genuinely argue about is the difference in ideologies. Your ideology is "volunteering for the greater good = good thing" and my ideology is "fuck that shit I will be selfish and take of my own ass first". And I'm not going to argue about ideologies on MangaDex forums. "b-but what about your ancestors who fought for—" going to be honest man, I legit don't give a shit. "h-how can you be so unpatri—" I don't give a shit.
I'm assuming they aren't cutesy anime girl demons, which means they are most likely human devouring demons, therefore yeah, if the empire falls, all of humanity probably falls with it. And the mom was clearly shown to be a skilled fighter, at least slightly above average, also she probably was one of the warriors that fought alongside the sword saint, so she had an important role to play. I'm all for taking care of myself and my allies first, but sometimes there's no choice but to just grit your teeth and face whatever challenge you have to deal with, even if it might be the last one you face. Who knows how many soldiers she saved that were possibly fathers or mothers? And you have to remember, it's a village, which means she probably knew the people she was fighting alongside. It's not just greater good, it's greatest good.

Power Uploader
I'm assuming they aren't cutesy anime girl demons, which means they are most likely human devouring demons, therefore yeah, if the empire falls, all of humanity probably falls with it. And the mom was clearly shown to be a skilled fighter, at least slightly above average, also she probably was one of the warriors that fought alongside the sword saint, so she had an important role to play. I'm all for taking care of myself and my allies first, but sometimes there's no choice but to just grit your teeth and face whatever challenge you have to deal with, even if it might be the last one you face. Who knows how many soldiers she saved that were possibly fathers or mothers? And you have to remember, it's a village, which means she probably knew the people she was fighting alongside. It's not just greater good, it's greatest good.
Once again you just made up stuff and at the end you just explained your ideology.

Your entire comment is an extremely loud incorrect buzzer noise. You're just making up storylines in your head. "But the empire is gonna fall!!!!" literally nothing suggests that lmao. Just because she killed one singular demon also doesn't suggest that she's above average. So many god damn "probably"s. Bro literally understands two more than what he's supposed to understand. Just reread my previous comment, slowly and carefully, at least 5 times. Then you might get it.

Dex-chan lover
Once again you just made up stuff and at the end you just explained your ideology.

Your entire comment is an extremely loud incorrect buzzer noise. You're just making up storylines in your head. "But the empire is gonna fall!!!!" literally nothing suggests that lmao. Just because she killed one singular demon also doesn't suggest that she's above average. So many god damn "probably"s. Bro literally understands two more than what he's supposed to understand. Just reread my previous comment, slowly and carefully, at least 5 times. Then you might get it.
Sounds like your idea of a good mother is one that would only look out for themself, which is infact the worst kind of parent, because I guarantee you they are going to end up abandoning their child in favor of saving themself. And unless these demons are the weakest small fries ever, single handedly slaying a demon is a pretty good show of just how strong she is, do you think the average person in that world is capable of single handedly slaying demons? If that was the case I don't think they would need an army to go to war against them. Anyways it seems it doesn't matter to you just how much of an impact she made, or how many soldiers and civilians lives she saved, all you can see is "ooooh but she died, that must mean she's a bad mother" are you kidding me? I seriously hate that kind of thinking, that sacrifice is just in vain because you should just let someone else do it, and all that matters in life is yourself. Guess what buddy? Everyone dies someday, and then if they only filled their life with selfish self preservation, they will turn around at the end and see they've done NOTHING. So yeah, it is a difference of ideology, the difference between a coward's way of thinking and a warrior's.

Dex-chan lover
You know this conversation is making me think, I bet you would have said she was a great mother if she had survived and been a war hero, so you just don't like the fact she died. So do you think that all the soldiers that died in real life wars were also terrible people? That they were just stupid for fighting for someone else's freedom instead of just taking care of them self? You probably do. Why did I even bother talking to you?

Dex-chan lover
You know this conversation is making me think, I bet you would have said she was a great mother if she had survived and been a war hero, so you just don't like the fact she died. So do you think that all the soldiers that died in real life wars were also terrible people? That they were just stupid for fighting for someone else's freedom instead of just taking care of them self? You probably do. Why did I even bother talking to you?
Whoops this is meant as a reply to someone but for some reason it's not addressed to them. Ignore it if it doesn't apply to you 😁

Power Uploader
Sounds like your idea of a good mother is one that would only look out for themself, which is infact the worst kind of parent, because I guarantee you they are going to end up abandoning their child in favor of saving themself. And unless these demons are the weakest small fries ever, single handedly slaying a demon is a pretty good show of just how strong she is, do you think the average person in that world is capable of single handedly slaying demons? If that was the case I don't think they would need an army to go to war against them. Anyways it seems it doesn't matter to you just how much of an impact she made, or how many soldiers and civilians lives she saved, all you can see is "ooooh but she died, that must mean she's a bad mother" are you kidding me? I seriously hate that kind of thinking, that sacrifice is just in vain because you should just let someone else do it, and all that matters in life is yourself. Guess what buddy? Everyone dies someday, and then if they only filled their life with selfish self preservation, they will turn around at the end and see they've done NOTHING. So yeah, it is a difference of ideology, the difference between a coward's way of thinking and a warrior's.
Lots of yappity yap just to go ahead and explain your ideology, which I explicitly said that I do not give a shit about.

I really don't care what kind of a person you think I am. I don't need to explain myself to you either. Like I said man, I'm not going to argue about my ideology in MangaDex forums. I have Twitter for that. Just kidding I only use Twitter for erotic art and anime.

Bro really called himself a warrior lmaoooo, this is the type of guy to say "it's better to die like Odin's wolves than live as God's lamb 🗿" that's how losers think. Go try to larpmaxx somewhere else fakecel
She's a bad mother and you can cry about it

Supporter
That's ecchi, sir. Not Erotica. Erotica usually has intercourse down the line, or more "explicit" content.
Yep. With the angle it was drawn at, it's 50/50 whether it should even trip the "Suggestive" flag. That tag is for titles with significant nudity or near-nudity in non-sexual contexts (onsen arcs are typical of this) or partial nudity in a sexual context without explicitly displaying either nipples or an actual sexual act. (Think of your standard isekai plap-plap sequence where all that's on-panel is SFX, ahegao and motion lines.)

"Erotica" is tripped when nudity is extensive (Yome Gaki Ssu and Yowa Yowa Sensei are recent examples of titles that eventually crossed that threshold) and/or sexual activity (or something sexual activity-adjacent involving, say, tentacles, slimes or plants) is depicted graphically without visible genitals.

Supporter
Looks like i again have to subconsciously remove the fact that there will be romantic tension between a 15 year old and a adult woman (also what kind of mother tells their child’s future guardians that they can ‘lay their hands on them’??)
Most of these stories imply or outright state that 14-15 year olds are considered fully adult. (As was the case in analogous historical periods in the real world.)

What kind of mother would want the best person she knows to marry her son who's been left alone in a world like this? Gee, that's a tough one.

Dex-chan lover
Lots of yappity yap just to go ahead and explain your ideology, which I explicitly said that I do not give a shit about.

I really don't care what kind of a person you think I am. I don't need to explain myself to you either. Like I said man, I'm not going to argue about my ideology in MangaDex forums. I have Twitter for that. Just kidding I only use Twitter for erotic art and anime.

Bro really called himself a warrior lmaoooo, this is the type of guy to say "it's better to die like Odin's wolves than live as God's lamb 🗿" that's how losers think. Go try to larpmaxx somewhere else fakecel
She's a bad mother and you can cry about it
Using brainrot terminology... Ok yeah I REALLY wasted my time with you. Bye, hopefully forever, you disgust me incredibly, that fictional mom is better than you'll ever be.

Power Uploader
Using brainrot terminology... Ok yeah I REALLY wasted my time with you. Bye, hopefully forever, you disgust me incredibly, that fictional mom is better than you'll ever be.
You literally can't read and that's what caused you to waste your time. I already said it once that I do not care about your ideology and I'm not here for that, yet you wrote all that coal.

Cope harder cuckcel, go coalpost elsewhere

Dex-chan lover
You literally can't read and that's what caused you to waste your time. I already said it once that I do not care about your ideology and I'm not here for that, yet you wrote all that coal.

Cope harder cuckcel, go coalpost elsewhere
🤢🤮 I hope you trip and get a concussion while cowardly running away from something, it would be extremely fitting, and maybe it would wake you up from your ideology and show you that sometimes being selfish isn't good for anyone, including yourself.

Power Uploader
🤢🤮 I hope you trip and get a concussion while cowardly running away from something, it would be extremely fitting, and maybe it would wake you up from your ideology and show you that sometimes being selfish isn't good for anyone, including yourself.
And now you're just having a meltdown. Must be tough being such a cuckpilled soycel

Dex-chan lover
Never thought that you could shorten the name Cordelia into Cody. I know Christina can be turned into Chris and for a reference to Infinite Stratos, Charlotte was Charles for a while. Anyone else know of Feminine names that can be shortened into something that sounds Masculine? I'd like inspiration for something.
Alexandra -> Alex
Samantha -> Sam
Jacqueline-> Jack
Joanne -> Joe
Francine -> Fran
Danielle -> Dani (sounds identical to "Danny" in some accents)
Michelle/Michaela -> Mike/Mik
Stephanie -> Steph/Steve
Harriet -> Harry

can't be bothered to think of any more.

Users who are viewing this thread