Doukyo Shiteiru Kensei no Onna Shishou ga Kawaisugite Mainichi Shiawase Desu - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
And now you're just having a meltdown. Must be tough being such a cuckpilled soycel
Honestly do you have to have the last word or something? And that's the last reply you want to leave? Some brainrot terms that would get you shunned from any respectable group? Ok then. Go ahead and reply to this if you like, but I won't leave any further replies, it's not even fun anymore... You're just boring now. 😐

Power Uploader
Honestly do you have to have the last word or something? And that's the last reply you want to leave? Some brainrot terms that would get you shunned from any respectable group? Ok then. Go ahead and reply to this if you like, but I won't leave any further replies, it's not even fun anymore... You're just boring now. 😐
Cry harder chudmaxxing volcel, total chud defeat (rare normgroidish victory)

Dex-chan lover
:kek: Cordelia's loud laughter was heard from heaven on the day Lisa put on the apron.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I guess we can read a few chaps of this and see how it turns out

Dex-chan lover
Will we ever get a panel of her without a frontal view of the melons? Doubt it

Dex-chan lover
Alexandra -> Alex
Samantha -> Sam
Jacqueline-> Jack
Joanne -> Joe
Francine -> Fran
Danielle -> Dani (sounds identical to "Danny" in some accents)
Michelle/Michaela -> Mike/Mik
Stephanie -> Steph/Steve
Harriet -> Harry

can't be bothered to think of any more.
Alex is kinda obligatory at this point in time, and Fran sounds like something you'd only use on a girl imho, but I'm very grateful for the large selection you've brought forth to me.

Dex-chan lover
:meguupog: MASSIVE Chest ahead
Okay. This is too much.

Her chest must have it's own gravitational field that pulls gazes in regardless of one's will, desires, or attempts to resist. Where else would one look? That must be the center of her body mass. They stand out too much to be avoided regardless of where you direct your eyes.

I don't even like oversize oppai, but when I encounter jugs that huge, I can't not look. I don't have to like it or be attracted to it, but I MUST look. The laws of physics demand it.

mmm nice ass
Yeah. I'm not sold on the oversize oppai, but a fine ass makes it all worthwhile. And I'm not normally someone who cares for ass.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
This Rabbit hunt does not get Mihawk's seal of approval.
89ac89483a2d1dbfd380d565c7b1ffe22a84e77dr1-1048-991v2_hq.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Alex is kinda obligatory at this point in time, and Fran sounds like something you'd only use on a girl imho, but I'm very grateful for the large selection you've brought forth to me.
Rarely, Francine can also get shortened to Franc/Frank.

Dex-chan lover
Bro still needs to grow a pair if he wants to surpass her considering he still gets embarrassed when looking at her.

Dex-chan lover
Alexandra -> Alex
Samantha -> Sam
Jacqueline-> Jack
Joanne -> Joe
Francine -> Fran
Danielle -> Dani (sounds identical to "Danny" in some accents)
Michelle/Michaela -> Mike/Mik
Stephanie -> Steph/Steve
Harriet -> Harry

can't be bothered to think of any more.
I think Jacqueline would be more likely shortened to Jacki. Quick real-world example just goggled up is Australian actress Jacqueline "Jacki" Weaver. (I know nothing about her except she was my top hit for "jacki".)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this chapter, Esoteric.

"But you know, men should be strong!" Too bad JP authors, like the one who wrote this, seem to believe the opposite. That's why 15-year-old Eugene has only as much muscular mass as the 24-year-old female swordmaster he's learning swordsmanship from or less, has softer eyes than she has, and not even a hint of eventual masculine maturation where a beautiful woman's body is concerned.

It really is a shame that you can only find a girl like Lisa in such a prominent, positive role if she's paired with an effete MC that can only take second position on a manga cover with her. At least she is charming...but seeing how this manga's already closely following the mangaka rulebook, it's only a matter of time before the inevitable loli, flatchest, or otherwise inferior girl comes to make Eugene mysteriously forget his quest to land a hit on Lisa.

Users who are viewing this thread