Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 29 Ch. 116 - Heaven and Earth

Ugh none of then make sense but at the same time all of them make a point... fuck it I'm not siding with anyone at this point... let's just see how it ends. I still think eren has something else planned maybe? I mean upfront he did tell zeke that he likes his plan, but when the time comes to make that "wish" eren can do a full 360 and wish for something else. Maybe he is just cooperating with Zeke right now coz he needs a titan with royal blood to make the wish. He didnt want use historia for that so he gonna use his brother. And I just dont believe he hated his best friends (armin and mikasa) I mean no one can change this much in a short span of time. He is probaby planning something. And why do I feel like armin was laughing (not crying) after listening to the Jaegar team's plan😂😂and maybe figured something out?

And lastly we getting some news on levi and hange or not?🙃 is he really dead? I dont think he is, you are telling such a powerful man who took down the beast titan SO MANY TIMES died by a mere blast? I say BULLSHIT

there so many twist that its just the game of thrones but better

So what does Pieck even want? Like she had admitted herself, Marley will just kill off everyone in Liberio eventually. Hpw does "trusting her old comrades" make any kind of sense, then?

This people are dumbasses if they think that eradicating the Eldian race would bring peace to the whole world. Marley and literally any other superpower country would start wars against each other as soon as the end of the Eldians.

Dex-chan lover
I dont think he is, you are telling such a powerful man who took down the beast titan SO MANY TIMES died by a mere blast? I say BULLSHIT

You need to understand that he took out powerful titans with agility and dodging their attacks. If he had been taking the attacks like a champ all this time, then your argument is valid. Otherwise, it's something that's a complete misinterpretation. A full geared US soldier can fight against multiple armed civilians with his quick wit, tactic, and training. However, it does not matter whether he has been doing that for a decade, two, or even three. Put him 1 feet away with a live grenade, and I bet you $100 he's dead.

I still cant take the fact that he died ...
Oof wtf
And also that Nicolo was being overprotective of shasha till now

What on earth is gonna come their way

Users who are viewing this thread