Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 31 Ch. 123 - Devils of the Island

I love how the original plan by Zeke was basically to gradually kill off the Eldians to make Titans extinct and Eren literally does the EXACT opposite: kill off literally everyone else outside the island using the Titans as the main WMD

Also, I remembered seeing a minor spoiler earlier on without any context of Eren making Mikasa cry, and I automatically assumed Eren was being an insensitive prick and rejected her in the heat of the moment, which made me kinda sad. Turns out it was the very opposite, which I found hilarious

@Triparadox omg I’m so dumb of course there won’t by anymore hate coz everyone is dead...jndisnfcjdnjncfj😭 cut me some slack I pulled an all nighter before reading this chapter my brain really wasn’t functioning 😭😭

Did Eren want Mikasa to say "I love you" instead of saying "you're family"??? Did Eren want to see if Mikasa was being controlled or something? I don't get it...

Dex-chan lover
@Triparadox There's no cycle of hate if there is noone to hate you.
iu

Moral : be determined to outshine your enemies cuz u are the light holder for yourself
You have the key to your future amd can change it anytime

Surprisingly few cimments.. In regards to this being Attack on Titan, a classic in the making.. In regards to how further more great it becomes with each passing chapter.. Gabi.. Mikasa.. Reiner.. Falco's confession.. <3

eren left that day... i wonder why... i am still not able to completely understand him... he looks tired... the future i presume.. but what is actually going to happen... did he see sasha's death too...

Users who are viewing this thread