Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 32 Ch. 128 - Traitors

Dex-chan lover
This is the worst plan I've seen. Ever.
I guess at this point we're supposed to just accept that Armin wasn't as smart as he was shown to be throughout the series.
Likely due to his emotional conflicts that come into play. Erwin was able to ignore all of that and just double down.

It's mostly annoying to me since we've sorta had this plotpoint before in the 3rd major arc with Historia. No one on the squad wanted to kill anyone since it was all 'I joined to kill titans not people!', but when it came down to the line, Armin shot to save Jean. They were even willing to kill other soldiers when they attacked Marley. It's just awkward to me to imply that anyone is still hesitating over having to dirty their hands.

Dex-chan lover
And that's why I think they're all full of ****. Eren's plan is the only real plan because there's no way in heck the prejudice against Eldia is going away.

Dex-chan lover
@Cynic What part of Eren's plan is good? Who said it is the only real plan? There much be another way rather than killing innocent people and children. It is something only edgy teenagers can think of. He is like the terrorists who think that because other countries' leaders and military attacked their countries, they will launch suicide bombing killing innocent civilians who have nothing to do with their leaders' decision.

Double-page supporter
The Cringevengers and hypocrisy, there's no better duo.

Imagine actually siding with the country(s) / world that wants to (unjustly) genocide you and your home. These people have zero forethought.

Dex-chan lover
"Everything's going to hell and we're all along for the ride."

Goddammit, this is HYPE AS FUCK!!!

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 All of which does nothing to disprove that Armin and co. are gutlessly naive, that everyone in the world hates Eldians for everything out of their control, that no one has a ****ing clue.

When both sides have their fingers above the nuke button you strike them so they don't strike back. I'll stay on the side of the person who realises the prejudice has set in and there is no Ctrl + Z.

As always, fucking garbage Armin
honestly, nothing pissed me off more than seeing this little shitstain get revived as a titan.. well other than seeing Sasha get killed to in such a pathetic way, fuck that little black haired girl...I miss potato girl...

it’s would’ve been even greater motivation for Eren to enact his plan if his best friend would have been gruesomely killed in the battle against the Malayans (or however you spell it)

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja

This scenario is literally a bunch of Jews working with Nazis to kill more Jews.

Which, in the eyes of anyone, makes them the traitors.

Marley is not a victim. The world is not innocent.

Everyone wanted the innocent people to die so they could steal their natural resources, and just used their titanizing blood as an excuse for why they had to be removed.

The world SHOULD get their jimmies Rumbled.

@Kayriel (edit: forgot the i)

Someone took the hook, line and sinker to the biggest lie the modern history ever told. Dont forget that the history is made by the winner. Theres a big reason all libraries that contained secret and top secret files were closed to revisionists that were studying the REAL numbers of the holocaust.

Theres a reason its called holohoax today.

Did you knew jews declared war on Germany on 1933? Oh you didnt. Did you knew that 6 million hoax started as a fund to "help" jews in Russia way back in early 1900? Do you know who started the 1917 Russian Revolution? Please do not take it from me im just stating the facts.

"Some may call it Communism, but I call it what it is: Judaism!" -Rabbi Stephen Wise (The American Bulletin, May 5, 1935)"

Contributor
"T/L Note: Piek is referring to Annie as Annie-chan"

Then fucking write it down as Annie-chan! The hell is that? Keikaku, but unironical?

Dex-chan lover
They had the planes rigged with explosives they were clearly going to kill them all anyways, but still went on monologing before killing them, which of course ended on them not getting killed...
Classic.

Contributor
Damn, I was waiting for Armin to die ever since he was saved instead of the captain.

Also been waiting for Floch to die since forever.

Gabi: can't care less anymore.

Dex-chan lover
The story is too layered for a simplistic wish fulfillment like "X is right, everyone else should die". The gradual breakdown of characters' ideologies throughout the series demonstrates a far richer look at belief, government, and war. Characters like Magath, so convinced that what they were doing was right, when confronted with death and destruction on an unimaginable scale can only succumb to the realization using his experiences as a comparison. This is a dark, sobering story, and I still cannot conceive of what the ending will be

Ah yes, let's not kill those in the countries that hate us because they don't know better, let's kill only our friends that wanted to change that.
Ah yes, killing is bad, ah yes.
Democracy in game of thrones, oh yes, why not?

Lux

Power Uploader
These guys are spitting on the graves of everyone who gave their life eaten by titans to secure the people of the walls. And yes maybe peace it's still possible, but also (and very probably) maybe not, we don't even know how long Eren will have that power, since only royals can use it except for this time only, chances are this could be the chance in a lifetime to secure the people of the wall forever and missing it could lead them to their doom.

I think people are still confused about this, but the islanders are the victims. They are the one who have been attacked, suffered countless loss and after all that declared war of total extermination by Tybur, with utter and complete support by every single inhabitant outside, even the Eldians outside supported it. All this before Eren even attacked!

Users who are viewing this thread