Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 32 Ch. 128 - Traitors

Aggregator gang
If im being honest, I'm not that interested in them beating Floch's ass up a notch (I mean is great), but only because I still want to see what's going on with Eren and his super dragon titan form. That being said, is pretty harsh that they have to kill their own comrades.

@moozooh Well said.

@moozooh put it perfectly, it's surprising how much of a nuance of these latest chapters is being missed due to rabid fans crying about the lack of glorification over revenge. Morality has always been grey for this series so it's genuinely astounding to see so many people thinking Isayama is going to dumb it down for those who, somehow, don't think the idea of genocide is horrifying.

Double-page supporter
You can really tell who'd be a Jaegarist and who'd be in the Hange group by whether they simply see the rest of the world as "enemies" and thus condemn the alliance. Y'all... yeah they're killing their friends... cuz humanity 'bout to end if they don't get past them... Not all of humanity I mean it just sounds more dramatic. But anyway. You know. There are like... normal people outside of Paradis island. picture yourselves as civilians in Marley or wherever and then get back to me if you'd be down to be flattened by Eren.

The downfall of Attack on titans...
Really there is nothing to appreciate anymore in the story
I feel like the storytelling have became a mess since Eren met Ymir and fulfilled his wish

@moozooh legit the first thing i thought when eren declared that it's the island vs the rest of the world is that "is... is he pulling a Lelouch...?" because it rings a bell. it rings many bells and it's the same bells when Lelouch made himself the world's enemy just to create a world peace.

I love how he depicts the realities of war. Those last panels man. I just want to note that the main reason I still follow this manga is because of the questions Isayama asks. Is war really a simple Us vs Them and should the young be charged for the sins of the previous generation. So much of the conflict stems from people being unable to separate the new from the old and as well as the circle of hatred. So far he has done exceedingly well in portraying realistic scenarios / questions and conflicts from the story he has made. I loved the previous chapter and I love how even during this shit show they still tried to end it peacefully. They dont want to kill their friends and thats completely understandable however at the end of the day there is something much more at stake and they have to make a decision. I do want to note on the topic of decisions characters make not making sense that I have a different view of the series.I binged chapters 70-122 so I experienced it a bit differently. I personally dont see any issues with the pacing or character decisions because I feel they make sense and fit the characters in the scenarios they're in.

where is erin right now? seems like he was pretty much full steam ahead on the rumbling but they've had alot of time to run around without a peep from him

I've been on a long break from SnK, and man oh man.

I feel like Eren's goal isn't to destroy the world. This is the outside world he and Armin longed for so much. Why would he destroy it? His goal is to bring the world together. And the best way to do so is to have them band together and defeat a common enemy; himself. He's ready to go down in history as a genocidal monster to bring peace to the world. Like someone else here so aptly said, he's doing a Lelouch.

Or he's actually just doing it to destroy the world and the enemies of Paradis. I dunno.

Samuel...isn't he the guy Sasha saved during the attack on Trost? I don't know why but I feel it's a cruel twist of fate that Connie, the person who was arguably the most affected by Sasha's death (still wondering whether they were romantically linked at that point or not or just best buddies), ends up killing someone that she saved years ago. That's dark. He just can't catch a break.

I really need to comment on how much Gabi has grown on me too. I used to hate her, and when I say hate I mean hate. I wanted her to die so bad. Especially after killing best girl Sasha. But I feel like she's redeemed herself now. It warmed my heart to see her and Kaya hug, and I'm sure Sasha looked down from potato heaven and smiled as well. Won't forgive her for what she did, but I now want her and Falco to survive all this, eventually marry and be happy.

Lastly, Floch needs to die. Preferrably next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
snoozefestt give me eren pov, his announcement was peak hype there

I feel like the authors want us to believe we need to kill eren to end this spiral, and eren is aware of that, becoming the root of all evil and all, but I hope we're wrong and something much interesting is out there.
Because if Attack on Titan would just follow Code Geass plot... It would be extremely disapointing, for me, at least. I hope the authors can go beyond that and create something new, that will be remembered for decades.

Japanese Mangakas suffer from the same thing they don't know how to end their series this is why it starts going downhill after a point and everything low-key makes you mad while you continue to read it

Users who are viewing this thread