Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 32 Ch. 129 - Nostalgia

Dex-chan lover
I bet even if it wasnt revealed who hit floch, yall could already guess that was gabi...

Dex-chan lover
7 or 8 chapter till the ending right? i already felt tired of this arc. means that its ending next year

Lux

Power Uploader
If Eren really begun destroying cities and killing there is no turning back, even if they stop him no kind of diplomacy could ever fix what has been done. I really wonder how they think to save the island now. That is "if" Eren has really begun to do it of course. Also the alliance has no place back in Paradis after what they have done here, they literally killed everyone.

The genocide ending which seemed to be the most unlikely outcome at first is gradually looking more and more realistic.

Also, Floch is probably not dead. I think he climbed on the plane and he'll surprise shot someone just like Gabi did.

Dex-chan lover
Floch in on the fucking plane, who's gonna die when they find him?

Dex-chan lover
I just want Gabi to die a painfully slow death, is that much to ask?

Double-page supporter
really dont like any of them now, killing all their friends to save another country that wants to kill all of them

Double-page supporter
All my favorite high profile shounen are crashing and burning; BnHA is killing itself with ridiculous power creep, KnY ended way too quick and this is well on it's way, perhaps even the worst crash and burn of them all.

Is there ever going to be any consequences for these characters and are they not going to get by solely on plot contrivances? Like come on, pretty much none of them died or got injured in an all out war, but of course tons of their enemies did, and of course Gabi made a near impossible shot, AGAIN, because plot. Gotta force them into being a threat somehow. Also can't forget ya gotta force sympathy otherwise this will look as ridiculous as a bunch of Jews personally defending the SS... oh wait.

No matter how you paint it, these people are the bad guys that were committing a genocide and holocaust, and the rest of the world is either outright supporting it, or ignoring it, and are now playing the victim when their victims, the actual victim, got a bigger stick.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly dont even know why im still reading this
This is just painfully boring
Its just been non stop fighting and edge for the last fucking 50 chapters or so
No downtime its just ACTIONACTIONACTION and its months between every update so i dont even know what is going on anymore its all just blending together

this is a total trainwreck. all he had to do was let the bad ending happen, but instead he went full shounen asspull retard

Fed-Kun's army
this chapter really felt like it could have used about +5 pages minimum. Probably more.
Usually love action chapters but this felt like a complete mess full of forced moments that really didnt hit home due to mostly poor pacing.
Still dont like the cringevengers. would have liked Gabi sniping a lot more if Isayama skipped the Hange "GABI :D" panel. We get it Isayama, you were lying and laughing like a schoolgirl when you said you didnt like GoT ending, no need to shit on your writing more than you've already done with "we need this child".
Guess the only positive of the chapter was not having Armin forced on us as well.

Dont believe Floch is dead yet. I can see him climbing to the ship and shooting either Hange or Jean before finally getting killed.

@Yautja at least you didnt read Promised Neverland. I dont think I've ever seen such a disaster of a second part. If you ever do, read until they escape the farm and pretend it ends there

chapter ending withing last stand for two old military dogs has been best that happened after they found ocean.

Dex-chan lover
please let this series end for good with this arc :/

Users who are viewing this thread