Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 32 Ch. 129 - Nostalgia

I hate how they are trying to use morals in a war and I just want Eren to win especially since killing and dooming your own people for some type of moral high ground is stupid. Eren isn’t wrong he is extreme but it’s not like the rest of the world doesn’t want to genocide the Eldians some how is Eren killing all them any different.

Aggregator gang
Wow so much hate here XD

I personally kind of enjoy the direction this series is going

Fed-Kun's army
I read a lot of mangas, this is poor writing either way to cut it.
I'm still a sucker for last stands and this was a good one.
No matter what they do Gabi is still a lil twat and this story has progressed way past any salvageable point.
I've invested years of waiting each month for chapters, so I not going to drop it, but i'll be glad when its over.
Not too keen on a proper ending, i'm almost certain that author will botch that too.

@TheGoodFella they aren't saving just another country... they intend to save the world (where there are lots of innocent people that had nothing to do with the Marleyan vs Eldian War).
Not to mention they distinctively said Liberio will be destroyed regardless of what they do. Its safe to say by the time they find Eren a large portion of the Marleyan Continent will be wrecked.

"wah bad writing wah"
Manga comments are always trash, but for this chapter in particular wow is it bad.

Aggregator gang
It looks like Mr. Isamaya took some lessons from our dear Sasuga-sensei

Dex-chan lover
This weird-ass Falco Lombardi Titan is quite something.

And I want peak suffering from Reiner before the end

Only beef is you know fuckhead Floch is going to resurface

Considering the story of the Eldia empire, the world has a point in trying to genocide the Eldians.

And considering that, the Eldians have apoint in trying to genocide the world.

Everybody is both opressor and opressed.

Aggregator gang
I am looking forward for the death of the world with eren inthe center. but i guess the ending would be kinda different. Oh well.

I wonder where is the devil that make a pact with origin titan? If it dies, wouldnt all titan will be gone?

Fed-Kun's army
@nguyntn "years of waiting each month for chapters, so I not going to drop it, but i'll be glad when its over." don't be an ass my time is important to me. And i'm stating a reason why i'm still here reading this.
Is English your Third Language?

Can yall stop telling people to stop reading this if they're pissed. People are entitled to their opinions and they have every right to come and express themselves in the comment section. I could say the same for all of you guys, "If you're tired of all the whining and hating stay away from the comment section".

1. Casualty count for the rebellion was a little low, dozens of soldiers can't hit a group of 10~ but the latter slaughtered a whole platoon.
2. Funny how Gabi is probably a better shot than Simo Häyhä...
3. A .303 probably won't shoot off your arm.

Power Uploader
Yeah, I will not drop this because I waited too long to have an end. Still, I hate the way the story is going. I am not sure what the group expects what will happen after they stopped Eren. Because it already started and countless people are dead. Even if Eren loses the humans will not forgive the island. They can't even let something go that happened 2000 years ago. If something like this happened in RL we still needed to hate the Germans for destroying the Roman Empire. Also, feel like the Eren faction soldiers just get massacred and no shit is given why they are fighting and not going against Eren. But yeah that is only my opinion on the story.

Dex-chan lover
Wow I can't believe bad guys won.
I wish after that Shadis page where they're talking about being remembered as heroes the story zoomed out and we see some school teacher on a futuristic looking spaceship being all like "And that class, is the story of the vile traitor Keith Shadis. May he always be remembered for his cowardice and villainy."

Users who are viewing this thread