Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 134 - At the depths of despair

Dex-chan lover
What is with this perfectly understanding, keyed into the plot developments and borderline woke group of war refugees?

Nobody in their right mind would be saying "This is the result of the hate we've bred". They'd be saying "SEE WE WERE RIGHT! WE SHOULD'VE KILLED THEM ALL! THEY'RE MONSTERS!" and kill all the elidians. What is this alternate universe?

Double-page supporter
Meeeh, just end this already and kill some of the good guys while at it.

Deadass Eren, what the hell is this “freedom”? Bringing hell onto earth or bringing the devil to walk the corners of the earth? MF I love you Eren to the ends of time but maybe Levi should’ve kicked you in the gut a little harder during that trial.

Also, general; round of applaud for noticing your stupidity. We’ll time for real life to share this same energy.

It’s not like the speech mattered tho lol. Asking for his last bit of forgiveness is ass haha

Fed-Kun's army
I think the marley fuckers deserved it, and yet I can't stop thinking eren's way of thinking is a little bit cruel.
Holy shit such good character writing

I’m starting to think Eren might be a massive asshole. Wait.. No, yeah, he’s a massive asshole.

@Rozzak
Yeah, I must agree that it seems a bit weird that all of them were being repentant. I understand if it was the general’s own opinion though.

Not all but some. Some will regret, but most will blame their problems into others. That’s far more realistic indeed.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm pretty sure at this point that I'm gonna hate the ending of this 10 year journey.

Dex-chan lover
I never realized this but this titan is basically a fusion of zeke's titan. Erin, only had his head left when they transformed and is in control while zeke is the body

Our favorite pack of retards show up right after Eren straight up destroys most of the known world. AMAZING TIMING.
Im betting there is going to be some stupid asspull with Ymir to reset the world due to the power of friendship or something equally dumb.

Dex-chan lover
"We're going to be better people if we survive this!"

Well that was a fucking lie. Kill them all, Eren.

Double-page supporter
this is it bois
EZM1EUPXgAAsQwB.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread