Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 33 Ch. 134 - At the depths of despair

Marleyan General could be speaking directly to the currently divided Americans

Fed-Kun's army
When this acr animated in anime, they should add zatox - rumble in the jungle song to this.

Dex-chan lover
Is it really a Code Geass ending if there's barely anyone left alive in the aftermath?

How were there enough wall titans and how were they fast enough to kill almost everyone outside Paradis so quickly anyway?

Miv

Aggregator gang
Eren is going to get killed, his mountainous spine and ribs, now reduced to a place for sweaty snipers to miss shot after shot off of.

This is might be a very obscure reference, Here's what it refers too if you give up:
That first map(?) in Apex Legends that had a city encased in the ribs and spine of a dead version of those large dino-like animals stradling the Horizon.

If this is truly carmaic, Eren will only kind of mess with humanity, the same way humanity messed up with all of Erenkind, and balance will be restored. And Martin Luther King Jrs dream of interracial handholding will be fulfilled.

That apology and vow of peace kinda come out of nowhere (a bit). And holy moly it's already "last stronghold of humanity"... Code Geass time!

Lux

Power Uploader
Such a pathetic useless speech to deliver when they're about to reap the ocean of shit they sowed. "I'll behave and be a good guy if you give me another chance!" Yeah, right dude, everyone can say that when the end is near. I think humans never change, Eldians will always be antagonized for the power they posses and Eldians themselves will always take unfair advantage of their power. Even if somehow a peace treaty is asspulled i don't think that is supposed to last long.

Double-page supporter
Eren can see the future. Whatever happens, win or lose, he planned it all along.

Double-page supporter
Eren can see the future. Whatever happens, win or lose, he planned it all along.

Hihi they're only saying that cuz they can't do nothing and was about to die. Don't care if eren wants them to unite or whatever but kill them first eren, oh also kill reiner and annie and those two little fuckers. I'll give 12/10

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is some Code Gayass shit. but that General's apologizing speech is really good tho, reminded me of post-war Germany

Dex-chan lover
Sure, humans will remember a lesson after a few generations pass. They're really great at doing that. There have never been any cyclical disasters they cause for themselves, ever.

Users who are viewing this thread