Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 135 - Battle between heaven and earth

It seems I misinterpreted this chapter on first read. I thought Berthold was pushing Armin to eat Reiner to gain his power, so that his combined Armor+Colossal has a chance against Eren's Founder+Attack+Warhammer. (Bringing us closer to a predicted all-titan merger.) But no it seems like it was just past Colossal-Berthold summoned as Ymir's puppet. And Armin seeing him for...reasons. That's a lot less cool.

I think the story is going great. Everything after the Marley reveal has been excellent and far exceeds any previous arcs focused solely inside the walls. I also think everyone oversimplifying both Eren’s side and the Alliance’s side is doing a terrible job consuming this manga; as there’s a lot of thought put into exploring these issues beyond just saying genocide is bad.

What’ll really solidify this series is the ending. As much as I find the entire series genuinely fantastic, a happy ending will kill it for me. There’s just no way for that to make any sense narratively. I have faith that won’t happen, thankfully.

Aggregator gang
Official chapter has been released online so there won't be a fan translation, It seems. I urge people lurking in the comments section to search for chapter 136 so they don't wait here for nothing lol.

Dex-chan lover
finally, i always wondered if there's a titan with wings
i mean, who wouldn't want to see that

P 42 :
143656474_403547714047896_6642007873453522365_n.jpg

@YoruichiGod Would have been even worse with Wit. Did you even see the Colossal Titan during season 3? That shit looked like a rubber model pasted on top of the scenery

Users who are viewing this thread