Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 137 - Titans

Double-page supporter
People really think eren died this chapter? You all really think he would get killed off without showing his perspective of what's happening?

Fed-Kun's army
@chosenone124 You got it mixed up. Eren's vision of the future came from him kissing Historia's hand. That event already happened.

Aggregator gang
@FearUS Yeah that's basically my one issue with how this went down. Even If Ymir herself got moved by Armin and Zeke talk-no-jutsuing each other and the rest of the past titans, It shouldn't really matter because we got told the only reason royal blood mattered for the founder was because of Ymir's past as a slave.

Hell, look at Historia and how Eren only got the future memories from touching her only After she claimed she was royalty (implying Ymir has to recognize the person as such for that to work?? Because literally is arbitrary and doesn't actually matter). Some people pointed out how Historia randomly got memories from Ymir's letter in the anime (because supposedly Yams claims the anime is the final version of the whole thing, or something), which also was related to her knowing she was of royal blood and by extension Ymir knowing.

Anyways, It kinda doesn't make sense. I see it as the only way for the other characters to stop Eren from destroying everything, but is also a little jarring because is bending itself over backwards for it to happen.

EDIT: UNLESS when they say they need royal blood, is not refering to the shitty King Fritz, but to Ymir, who was the one who had those powers. Then It would make sense for the need of royal blood, because you actually need the blood of a Ymir descendant. But then again all Eldians descend from Ymir, so what gives.

I hope after Eren died the world realise how dangerous titan and full invasion to paradise, i want to see how Armin and the other reaction.

My biggest complaint is why is Kruger helping the alliance? the entirety of chapter 88 and his character were ruined.

and the fact that someone like Tybur who was literally the protector of Marley didn't join makes it even worse

Dex-chan lover
xub7m7qq5pg61.jpg

Courtesy of Titanfolk reddit. This board reminds me of it for some reason...

People being too critical with 2 chapters still to go. This mangaka has made a living off of subverting expectations and lead up, remember the first thing eren says to Mikasa in chapter 1... a story doesn't need to be a tragedy/harm/sad fest to be good

Dex-chan lover
the fucking insane odds needed to end up at this point are just plain stupid
this is as contrived as it fucking gets
this some true tokyo ghoul:re shit
please just end it already holy fuck

@chosenone124 when it was revealed for the first time that there were titans inside the wall, the church guy urged the scouts to cover it so that it isn't exposed to the sun and go on a rampage.

I don't remember anything about them being pure titans or built different as you said. maybe I missed it. which chapter?

Aggregator gang
@chosenone124 Damn, really? I didn't know the wall titans weren't human. Where does it say that?? All I recall is the image of Ymir starting to make them, but not about those being made out of thin air without need of a "host" of sorts.

@Naian Legit question because this is confusing the hell out of me: If they explained to us the only reason royal blood mattered was because Ymir was a slave all her life, and the one to hold all the titan powers was indeed Ymir, why does it matter If Zeke is fused to Eren's massive titan body now? King Fritz didn't have any properties in himself besides being king for the rule of needing royal blood no matter what to apply, especially when they tell us straight "yeah... it doesn't actually matter on a physical level... is just her being a loyal slave". So wtf

@anime_simp_senpai
That's some mighty big hopes you got there, mind sharing it? After this chapter the chances that you're right are bellow 1% at best, so I wouldn't be so hopefull, might get disapointed.
We all knew it would end in cringe, we just wanted to see how much.

To the people complaining about Krugrer helping Armin and to stop Eren, Krugren wanted the liberation of all the Eldians, not only the liberation of the people in paradis

Users who are viewing this thread