Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 137 - Titans

@AFTIX Kruger wanted revenge from Marley, the restoration of the Eldian empire and regaining freedom for the subjects of Ymir. He would've definitely not agreed with killing all Eldians outside of Paradis but he knows well what would happen if the rumbling is stopped. Eldians inside and outside the island would be doomed. I would recommend rereading chapter 88.

Don't care what the ending will be. But holy shit why does it feel rushed and why does it have to be talk no jutsu and "power of friendship" type of conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
Izayama has some explaining to do. Plot-hole galore if this shit isn't explained.

And i can smell it, that it is possible for ymir the founding titan to be revive, i fcking called that shit xD HAHAHAHAHA
she will be the final boss battle i presume xD xD

@Kanami-chan
Zeke: why is that here? what's a fucking leaf doing here and why do I see it as a baseball?
Armin: who knows? stop asking questions and like it already

wfgL2bX.png

This is fucking stupid I wished death and genocide route for all the characters in the series, innocent or shitty, major or minor characters.

I was thinking about ymir hijacking eren's founding titan and killing every last person on the planet.

humanity losing and being extinct could've be a nice ending too

Dex-chan lover
@James-san-retreat Because there can be no such thing in this world? I don't know if the racism against Eldians is ever going away. Eren dies (hypothetically), whoopee. Paradise is now open to attack and mining by enemy countries because Marley aren't the only other people around who hate the people living there.

Is there a reason why Mangadex is always a couple days late when a new chapter comes out? Serious question, I have no idea how the website works.

Double-page supporter
Somehow I always knew we'd get a complete bullshit ending like this, but I held out hope anyhow. I'm not even sure I'll be able to finish the anime knowing it is heading straight into this bullshit.

Now I need to read something good to get the taste of this bullshit out of my mouth.

I didn't quite like this chapter either, but I'd say we wait till the next chapter to see how things play out. I wonder how isayama can change things..

Users who are viewing this thread