Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 137 - Titans

Omg, why it needs to end with talk no jutsu, i just want everyone is dead including all titans then somehow there are some survivor which will learn from all this shit and rebuilding everything

What a circus show. Author is a clown. Manga is full of clowns. This comment section is full of clowns. Someone call me a clown. 🤡

Dex-chan lover
@Guerrochan
Same as Game of Thrones Season 8.
Beloved character gets whacked at the end despite being at Apex power.
Happy endings for everyone who survived despite it clashing thematically with the tone.

At least here we have 2 chapters, so there’s hope. Or maybe another Hell, as Eren would say.

zeke:purpose of life is to multiply

me: you mean sex? just joking. i must say this chapter is more emotional than logical. made me think life isn't all about earning more money,being better than everyone,getting things you want,climbing the corporate ladder,eating delicious food,having multiple sex partners and the list goes on... human desire is never ending. we can't appreciate the little things we have, although those desire for more made inventions,innovations,constructions....well there is always a 2 side in a coin which means if there is good there is evil.

so cringe, hope the author put some unpredictable plot twist in the next chapter without the cringeness

Aggregator gang
What a circus show. Author is a clown. Manga is full of clowns. This comment section is full of clowns. Someone call me a clown. 🤡

Lmfaooo

Well, at least the memes and jokes were decent. Oddly enough I didn't hate this chapter because I knew Eren was only granted a little bit of genocide. Just a little, and If anything I have been more bothered by how Zeke died, Falco being a bird, and to a degree, Gabi.

Two more to go, do your worst, Yams.

Last year we had a sketch of author ending, a guy holding a baby saying "you're free now".
Do you think its Eren? reincarnated into Historia's baby? I think the guy should be Armin.

Dex-chan lover
I guess what matters is the journey and not the end for this manga.the shocking death in the early chapter the the reveal of the worlds the dread feeling when they confront the titans. There has to be a better ending than this

I'm not gonna bother with the discussion. Allow me to say:

FINGERSTEIN HORSECART HYYYPPPEEE!!!!!

Aggregator gang
Levi: THAT'S FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE TO ME ASSHOLE!!
Armin: MR, LEVI HE'S ON OUR SIDE!
Levi: Oh well um thanks for the help I guess. BUT STILL F*CK YOU ZEKE!!

Aggregator gang
@fizhsmile Can't be Armin he is narrating the entire thing, so he lives to see the end of it.

If Zeke dies as Historia is giving birth, then her child is the next Beast Titan. Unless some other Eldian in paradise is also having a kid at the same time.

Edgy readers: Omg i don't want any of my favorite characters to die! But i also kinda wanna see them have an unconventional sad ending!
*Chapter 137 comes out*
Edgy readers: "omg so cringe dude", "let's talk shit about the author", "let's talk shit about something we get for completely free"
Stop being fucking cry babies

Users who are viewing this thread