Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 137 - Titans

I got the chills like I want eren to win against the people that made the eldians be afraid of titans and such but like I knew he was gonna lose but why did it feel so rushed in this chapter tho???

Double-page supporter
Oh god this isn’t the end is it. Eren still has the war hammer titan in him, he’s got a way to live on right?

even rumbling cannot break the mega plot armor and pawah of friendship eh?

@Numan_1v9 about things making sense i only find that it's really weird that the organism that created the titan power isn't more developped but at that point that's all there is to it i think

Dex-chan lover
04w6YLNl.jpg

Double-page supporter
@Rizkyarief ikr people seem to forget that Iseyama is a crazy bastard that plans out and forshadows basically everything.

Just my theory but remeber when Gabi tied up her hair and looked exactly like Eren? Yeah maybe she’s the next attack titan.

Dex-chan lover
Isayama has been on record stating his love for Guardians of the Galaxy. Make of that what you will.
I'll reserve judgement for the final 2 chapters. There are many ways this could go:
Eren back on Paradis and reactivates rumbling with Historia's child (a reborn Ymir perhaps). If Eren is alive, expect Levi to break in a new pair of boots every time he sees him.
Parasite is destroyed and titan shifting gone for good, curse of Ymir gone so much baby-making begins. Jean and Pieck start a race of centaurs. Annie and Armin have a blonde martial-arts Pygmy family.
Parasite instead goes into Reiner and he becomes immortal (lol)
Eren is alive and strips all the titans of shifting but gives all Eldians regeneration so the world is still wary of Paradis
Peace/non-aggression pact signed. Nations have no real choice. Eren obliterated the armies/navy/air force of the world as
well as the ecosystem. The world needs to focus on rebuilding and not wiping out Paradis for the moment. Historia might even send goodwill envoys and supplies (good luck there).
Mikasa will probably go to her own country as she's royalty and help Kiyomi rebuild.

Double-page supporter
@Numan_1v9

Ah yes, the founding titan has bullshit powers because it’s the final villain, who woulda thonk.

Ignoring the fact that Zeke, the guy with royal blood that even allows founder Ymir to use her powers just fucking died, and then suddenly the titans gain free will.

Ignoring the fact that LITERALLY MILLIONS OF ELDIANS were shown to be in the path and being able to autonomously act while inside it.

Ignoring the fact that the founding titan is supposed to be a literal potrayal of god.

You say that this chapter was bullshit?

Users who are viewing this thread