Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 137 - Titans

Aggregator gang
I don't know how to feel about this honestly. But I feel so emotionally attached to everyone and I don't want Eren to die even though he probably will.

@RaijinWolf Beautifully said. I've been wondering how this all correlates to the alleged last panel that was leaked, and I think Isayama has written himself into a
wall but we'll have to see how it all pans out.

Gonna just say, I really don't care for the main cast at this point. Rooting for Eren, lol.

Grisha has already confirmed that Eren will succeed. Alliancecucks are in for a rough awakening.

2 chapters left,
i wonder how to leaked final panel will come to play
still rooting for eren, thank you for the chapter!!

people out here unironically writing paragraphs trying to convince people that Eren isn't free because he is fighting back against his enemies. while the likes of Reiner, Piek and Annie are the ones who are truly free because they are fighting to protect their slavers.

when you look at history of ethnic/national grudges in the real world you will realize that leaving survivors always results in more problems down the line than finishing the job. Eren is correct in the fact that Rumbling will indeed end such problem.

Levi didn't wait one bit finish zeke lolol well at least levi has finally fulfilled his promise to Erwin😭
BTW I don't think eren is dead, until i see it with my own eyes I don't believe it. And we gotta see eren's POV now, what was he doing/ thinking during all these chapters??
Oh one other thing, how did the rumbling stop???? Did it stop when levi killed zeke? Does that mean zeke was controlling the wheel?? But that doesn't make sense... I'm confused if someone understood tell me who the rumbling paused?

maybe eren is trying to pull a lelouch on 'em, uniting the world against him and taking all the hate so peace can be achieved somehow?

Group Leader
1. Talk no jutsu
2. Power of friendship
3. Edo Tensei
4. Avengers all-star
5. UMI DA
6. A fucking leaf

Did Isayama cuck out to the family friendly publisher just like Oreimo'a author?

stop fucking drawing parallels to real world genocides, ethnic cleansing and holocaust, smartasses. save your essays and enjoy the ride, shit's got 2 chapters left, yo

Users who are viewing this thread