Shingeki no Kyojin - Vol. 34 Ch. 137 - Titans

Dex-chan lover
1. Eren loses/stops the Rumbling. All the Eldians get slaughtered later for the Rumbling. Bad ending cause most people would care more for the main cast.
2. Eren loses/stops the Rumbling. The whole world forgives Eldians for this. Unrealistic if not only temporary victory because there will always be resentment and someone wanting to take revenge. A boring AND bad ending.
3. Eren wins. Everyone else aside from the Eldians are wiped out. They survive, but will they be able to live with the guilt? OK ending.
4. Eren partly wins because he missed a couple of people, intentionally or not. Eldians and a couple of people survive, but will they be able to live with the guilt? Will the non-Eldians forgive them, cower, or take revenge? The most interesting ending since it opens a lot of possibilities.
5. Everyone dies somehow. A pointless ending.

Bullshit because it looks like it's heading for Ending 2 with all this talking non-sense. The current situation is beyond words already.

Fed-Kun's army
tenor.gif

:lol Eren lost = bad chapter.
these new AOT fans are clowns XD. I love seeing them raging XD

Banned
Armin: Minna, follow me! FOR EVERYONE'S FUTURE!

Annie: blushes

Jean: Get a room you two

Magath: This little man... those eyes...that hope in his eyes... maybe he is everyone's hope

Keith:... Your are Marley's commander, right? Who would have thought we would be fighting together, heh

Magath: Yeah, it's weird. I'm a little too old for all this fighting

Keith: ha! Don't underestimate the old folks! Looks like we are going to be good friends

Magath: When everything ends let's go get some drinks

Jean: YEAH!

Yelena: Thanks for saving me, Onyankopon... heh who would have thought Eren was going to betray me

Onyankopon: It's okay, FOR THE FUTURE!

Pieck: Move on, Zeke.

Connie: I swear you are slow...

Zeke: haha sorry guys.

Levi: You fucking piece of shit, don't think I will forgive yo-

Zeke: Levi, my friend, I heard you the first 35 times

Levi: SHUT UP

Zeke: NO YOU SHUT UP

Levi: NO YOU

Zeke: NO YOU

Hange: sigh You are like children

Armin: haha guys...

Reiner, Gabi, Falco grab their hands

Kaya: You can do it, sister!

Gabi: Leave it to me!

Onyankopon: WE ARE ARRIVING GUYS, GRAB ON TIGHT

Mikasa's close eye

Mikasa: Eren... This world is cruel... looking at her group and beautiful.

flying towards Erensaurus Meanwhile, Eren

Eren: Looks like they are arriving. My friends... Mikasa... Armin... I'm sorry I have to push you away. Historia... I'm sorry we won't be together... take care of our... panel of Historia's belly

*big letters for the last page "EVERYONE UNITED FOR THEIR LIVES!! UNTHINKABLE ALLIANCE!! CAN THEY DEFEAT HIM?? HISTORIA? EREN? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN????"

Armin and Reiner are so going to survive this, Isayama loves them way too much for them to die.

Fed-Kun's army
NGL, Isayama is a genius making such a consistent story and that itself is fine by me, but creating such a complex and consistent story always bound with a ridiculously hard to make ending. right now I don't mind if the ending is mediocre, I couldn't ask more, he already delivered an exceptional story, if he messed the end, I cant complain.

Some existential talk. What it means to live anidst the certainty of death.
NGL, it's good.

@75centz yeah that was a good talk about how precious life is. I too liked how Zeke killed himself right after.

hdaUyz3.jpeg

Aggregator gang
cringed so hard
but that's what I get for reading a shounen

Users who are viewing this thread