Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku - Ch. 43 - Mayhem at Fort Astora

Dex-chan lover
Another faction? Well, this will be either a long series or weill ended with not so much satisfaction, like the other similar series.

Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I hope next chapter makes up for this short chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Well at least that's less enemies to clean up for our FMC. And more time for having fun with her friends.

Banned
Been thinking of reading this since its on my backburner for years now. Is there romance or something? I dont really like reading manga with a female lead that has romance with males, unless its pure shoujo.

Dex-chan lover
Been thinking of reading this since its on my backburner for years now. Is there romance or something? I dont really like reading manga with a female lead that has romance with males, unless its pure shoujo.
Olivia has some growing feelings for Ashton, but doesn't understand what she is feeling.

Dex-chan lover
This manga feels like it has just about zero Shoujo vibes. It's pretty much more on the line of the usual gore-heavy military Seinen's, except that the MC is a cute girl that's badass, murder loving, clever, and somewhat of an airhead. I can't really see Oliva having any kind of romance at the moment, at least until she better understands human emotion.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread